Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tell me how you are going to use an ableton live lite license i might give you

edited December 2016 in Market Place

I have one license i dont need and would like to give it to someone who needs it. So if you have an ipad setup where they could use few tracks daw on computer(the lite version is quite limited, but if you dont need more than 8 tracks, it can be really great, especially since ableton link came out), or perhaps just try out ableton. Id like to give it to you.

https://www.ableton.com/en/products/live-lite/

Comments

• edited December 2016

Here's one for you: my son has recently started creating music on laptops with his buddies. He came home excitedly last weekend and said "Dad, we worked on this rap in 3/4 time that was just sick!" He's got Live but one of the guys that he works with doesn't have the scratch to pony up for Live (teenager, no job cuz not old enough). He fiddles along trying to use the free month with various email addresses. I'd take that license and give it to this kid who can't afford Live.

• If you gave it to me, I would take that license and give it to Lukesleepwalker, so that he could give it to that kid who can't afford Live.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Here's one for you: my son has recently started creating music on laptops with his buddies. He came home excitedly last weekend and said "Dad, we worked on this rap in 3/4 time that was just sick!" He's got Live but one of the guys that he works with doesn't have the scratch to pony up for Live (teenager, no job cuz not old enough). He fiddles along trying to use the free month with various email addresses. I'd take that license and give it to this kid who can't afford Live.

I got a free code with trictrac you can hav.
    I hav a young son aswell

• @gav said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

I hav a young son aswell

Was just going to pm @kobamoto the code XD

Guess ill wait for someone else in need

• @ToMess said:

@gav said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

I hav a young son aswell

Was just going to pm @kobamoto the code XD

Guess ill wait for someone else in need

Sorry I guess I shouldn't hav butted in like that. If your ok with me giving him the code il pm him?

• @gav said:
    Sorry I guess I shouldn't hav butted in like that. If your ok with me giving him the code il pm him?

Yes ofc its fine :D better more codes people can have

• he might have another friend who could use it as well, that would be cool

• Pretty sure Gadget generates infinite Ableton Lite Codes. I've actually given 3 of my buddies 3 different codes.
    I suspect all the other apps like TricTraq do the same.

• Thanks a ton, y'all. It's so fun to watch these kids get into creating their own musical worlds. I'll see if I can get a recording from them to pay you back for the kindness.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Thanks a ton, y'all. It's so fun to watch these kids get into creating their own musical worlds. I'll see if I can get a recording from them to pay you back for the kindness.

That be cool man

• @gonekrazy3000 said:
    Pretty sure Gadget generates infinite Ableton Lite Codes. I've actually given 3 of my buddies 3 different codes.
    I suspect all the other apps like TricTraq do the same.

Is that for when you get killed in Gadget, you can always re-spawn infinite Ableton Lives!