Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

No Audio when launching output app

I apologize if this has been covered, but I'm using Audiobus for the first time in a while, and I'm finding that after launching the output app, audio from the input app cuts out.

I've tried both Arp Oddesei and Red Shrike as input apps and NanoStudio and Blocs Wave as output apps, and as soon as I launch the output app, all audio cuts until I eject the output app.

I can have the input app and out app open at the same time without audio is and the audio works just fine.

Am I missing something key here? It's been a long time since I've used Audiobus, so it could be something simple that I've forgotten .

Thanks!

Comments

• Discovered the problem. AB is broken with NS as of iOS 9.x and I had to hit the monitor button in Blocs Wave.