Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: 9 dead 25 missing in Oakland EDM show fire

Hi, all-

This happened just 20 minutes from my house. Certainly friends of friends died, and maybe some folks I know.

Watch your venues and your wiring!

Comments

• Man, I was worried about you when I heard this earlier today.
    While I am extremely glad to hear that you are okay, I am sorry for your loss.

• So far I have not known anyone in the 1st degree. I actually checked the Google sheet of names for my daughter first thing.

We've all seen bohemian lairs. Know your exits!

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    So far I have not known anyone in the 1st degree. I actually checked the Google sheet of names for my daughter first thing.

We've all seen bohemian lairs. Know your exits!

Wow. That brings an immediate shiver. Sad night for too many...

• I can't even imagine. Such a stark contrast: From an evening of relaxation and unwinding, to complete horror.

Is there a cause known yet? With what's going in Israel, it just kind of makes you pause and think.

• They shut down a place just like that around here, one of the evicted wrote a snarling editorial for Vice about it, but it turns out fire codes actually exist for a reason.

• edited December 2016

Terrible tragedy. From the photos it looked like an amazing space for creatives, but an absolute fire hazard with no sprinklers or fire safety system. @johnfromberkeley hope your friends and family are ok.