Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

myNoise free - love this concept

Comments

• edited December 2016

This is a great app, very well recorded and a very interesting approach regarding splitting the recordings into frequency bands. Recommended !

• Discovered this app last week shame its standalone some great samples especially if you by the free forever pack. Been piping into Ableton Live and putting into mixes.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Discovered this app last week shame its standalone some great samples especially if you by the free forever pack. Been piping into Ableton Live and putting into mixes.

I seem to recall asking about the copyright status of the samples last year, but forget whether or not I got an answer.

• interesting app, haven't tried it yet.

My problem is, some time ago I retreated to the mountains to get rid of all the noise, and in recent years there are more and more helicopters that transport wood and supplies. Their engines and rotorblades fill the entire valley with loud noise from early morning until late evening, every day. Even on Sundays, although only for an hour or two.

There is no option to escape. So I was thinking of a remedy, perhaps put on headphones. To listen to something. But what? I'm too old for listening to music, also for other reasons. This app might be a solution.

• edited January 2019

From their website. Something to be aware of perhaps.

"Terms of use: these sound generators are provided for personal/private use only. myNoise® audio stems are subject to copyright and shall not be used in any other context without permission."

• @Phil999 said:
    interesting app, haven't tried it yet.

My problem is, some time ago I retreated to the mountains to get rid of all the noise, and in recent years there are more and more helicopters that transport wood and supplies. Their engines and rotorblades fill the entire valley with loud noise from early morning until late evening, every day. Even on Sundays, although only for an hour or two.

There is no option to escape. So I was thinking of a remedy, perhaps put on headphones. To listen to something. But what? I'm too old for listening to music, also for other reasons. This app might be a solution.

Earbuds would be better than headphones because they block external sounds better, unless you have noise canceling headphones.

• I sleep to that app often. I have a few custom mixes that really work for me.

• This is a great app. Happy.

• edited January 2019

@jigglypuff said:

Earbuds would be better than headphones because they block external sounds better, unless you have noise canceling headphones.

thank you for the tip. Although, the Apple earbuds usually fall out of my ears, it appears that my ears are not made for them. But I'll have a look at different earbuds. Thanks again, this could be a good solution for me.

• I have been a fan of my noise for a while, it is great to have playing in tha background while creating a track as the noises fill in the space and gaps while creating stuff And me to not get in a hurry and crowd the song with a bunch of notes

• This app is amazing. Over 170 soundscapes (for $8.99) with the ability to layer multiple sounds! I've been impressed with the algorithm used to vary the sounds.

• @Phil999 said:

@jigglypuff said:

thank you for the tip. Although, the Apple earbuds usually fall out of my ears, it appears that my ears are not made for them. But I'll have a look at different earbuds. Thanks again, this could be a good solution for me.

These create a good seal for noise isolation and are very comfortable. Be sure to get the right size for your earbuds:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0722LZ66S/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Hi !!
    Does anyone know where is the location that the sound library is stored on Android?
    Thank you

• @reasOne said:
    I have been a fan of my noise for a while, it is great to have playing in tha background while creating a track as the noises fill in the space and gaps while creating stuff And me to not get in a hurry and crowd the song with a bunch of notes

This is very interesting and smart!. Knowing your flaws and finding an intelligent workaround.