Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: question about JamUp.

Does any of you know, if it's possible to change presets on my iPad from my iPhone?

Comments

• It supports program changes. Not sure if the app sends them but certainly you can cook up a program changer on iPhone. Or perhaps it supports AB Remote. Not sure there.

• I just checked and jam up Xt supports remote triggers not sure what is triggered.

• I have a BlueBoard connected. I can switch pedals on and off, tap tempo for the delay. But I want to be able to change the presets too. I'm not totally familiar with what the blueboard can do, so maybe it can be achieved with the blueboard app.

• edited November 2016

The blue board is for parch changing as well I believe.and you can hook external volume and wah control pedals for cheap as well

• Here is a video of it doing patch changing in amplitube but would do the same with jam up.

• I'd ask Positive Grid. Surely they've had customers requesting the same with the Blueboard before.

• @syrupcore yeah I know. Just thought I'd ask you guys. Y'all seem to have an answer for most things :p

• @Tritonman thanks. I'll check that one out.

• Ya, there is another of it controlling Jamup but that one is in French.

• Positive Grid have a website here https://www.positivegrid.com/jamup-help/

It says this:

The preset supports MIDI control, the MIDI message table is shown as follow:

MIDI Control Preset:

MIDI Message Preset Number
    PC 0 Preset A1
    PC 1 Preset A2
    PC 2 Preset A3
    PC 3 Preset A4
    PC 4 Preset B1
    PC 5 Preset B2
    PC 6 Preset B3
    PC 7 Preset B4
    PC 8 Preset C1
    PC 9 Preset C2
    PC 10 Preset C3
    PC 11 Preset C4
    PC 12 Preset D1
    PC 13 Preset D2
    PC 14 Preset D3
    PC 15 Preset D4

• So, you have to use standard PC MIDI messages. I think Blueboard can be set up to work that way, not sure.

• edited November 2016

Solved it. Needed to check the "allow bank change" in the blueboard app. Doh! RTFM :#
    So no need for using a second device for it.