Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pearl Guitar is on the bus!

124»

Comments

• edited August 2013

16 most popular chords is in the description. So I'm guessing not in every key.

• Amaj9

Bmaj9

Dmaj9

Bottom E needs fixing

• Just want to put this one out there as a few of you may have picked up the free version.
    Would anyone else like open and barre chords added for chord type?

• Forget I asked....it can already be done in the chord edit page.
    Am lovin this more

• edited August 2013

The fret noise gets annoying, and the way the chord cuts off as you select the next one made it difficult for me to get anything useful. Is there an option to change these things. The basic sound is very good, but I don't think it's as good for me as the likes of WI Guitar. I think £2.99 for an app that only has 16 chords is a bit mean.

• Turn the realism button off to get rid of fret noise.

• Completely agree periurban the chord cutoff makes it of little use when playing anything with any subtlety.Turned off fret noise within 30 seconds of purchase.. very annoying.Have only briefly tried midi in .... the usual IOS nightmare! If I wanted to just use the app as a sound source I cant find a way for it to play as a chromatic fretboard from say ifretless guitar(please correct me if Im wrong).On the plus side - the sound is excellent & the ease to create my own chord inversions with + and - buttons very nice indeed.
    A dropped D tuning sample on the E string would be most desirable, as would a creamy nylon string sampleset with finger vibrato on each fret (woefully missing on all IOS guitar apps - and Ive tried em all!) Overall I dont regret the IAP but hoping for future improvements. Thanks to the developer.

• edited August 2013

Both iFretless Guitar and Thumbjam have nice nylon string guitar instruments with vibrato wheresoever you care to wiggle a finger.

• Thanks PaulB..I have both these apps & love them, but not impressed with the nylon/
    classical guitars.The lower notes sound OK but above C4 for me unusable ( I believe
    they use 1 sample per octave, as the initial finger noise increases chromatically instead of being the same pitch for each note ..... probably a result of IOS memory & CPU limitations! ) I own "Ilya Efimov Nylon String" lib.for Kontakt (2.12gigs!) but even that doesnt compare with a real instrument.
    Must be a very difficult instrument to capture convincingly - although devs seem to have succeeded with the acoustic piano.

• Have you tried the bs-16i nylon guitar controlled from iFretless?

• Or different nylon soundfonts within bs-16i?

• Thanks for the suggestions guys...dont have bs-161 , but think I will investigate this one... the idea of a full-on sampler is very appealing. Did try sampling in beatmaker a while ago but didnt have the time (or the patience) needed to produce the results I
    wanted ! Love this site.

• edited August 2013

Bs-16i is more of a sample player, rather than a sampler. Some nice sounds though. 16 channel multitimbral too.

• I like the velocity sensitive keyboard on BS-16i

• Indeed. Proof that it can be done well.