Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Minty-Fresh Aria TR-8 for sale [SOLD, TRYING TO DELETE THIS :) ]

edited November 2016 in Market Place

Hello busfriends,

I love the Aria TR-8, but don't get much use out of it judging by its minty-fresh condition and the fact that it still has
the original box, the original inserts and the original plastic. I have decided it is time to let it go to a good home for a fair price - they run around $500 new pre-expansion. If you've always wanted one but the price made you queasy... maybe this post is for you.

I would love to sell it to one of you for $350. We can work something out on shipping once we figure out where you are and how much it costs, and we can have a call/text/picture sending (of the equipment) session so we can confirm everyone is legit.

If you are interested, PM me, e-mail at [email protected] or just reply.