Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Login help needed

@Admin,

Hopefully an admin will sew this as I can't find an appropriate address to send this query to on the site.

--having an issue logging in to the forum:

Using chrome on my Android phone, I'm logged in via Facebook, no problem.

• using Chrome on the iPad, I cannot log on via Facebook.

(I would have hoped chrome synced login details across my devices and I'd be okay but alas).

--when I try and login via Facebook on the iOS Chrome, I get the warning:
"UniqueID is required"

and below, some details 'add info and create account
Email: ..........
Username: ............
CONNECT

A quick google later I believe the Fb UniqueID is WWW.Facebook.com/WhateverComesAfterTheSlash

but the only.place I can think of adding that info on the page is in the "Email" box.

I have also tried adding my fb login email to the Email box, and then choosing a Username. But the result is always the same; the error is returned: "UniqueID is required"

so as you can see I'm just looping.

------------Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Many kind thanks.

Comments

• edited November 2016

@SkillipEvolver - a suggestion: try using Safari on the iPad. I have no problem with login in in this forum via FB with Safari. Your problem might be a Chrome isssue. When you absolutely want to go the Chrome way, first thing I would do is clean up your iPad Chrome: delete cookies, cache, etc. Probably you can do this in the app itself, or via the iPad settings. Btw don't blame me for any unforseen problems when you do this. :smile:

Another thought about it: perhaps it only works when you are signed in into your Google account when using Chrome on your iPad......I don't know, could be....so you could perhaps check if you are logged in into your Google account in Chrome on your iPad.

• Thanks for the ideas.
    Still not managed to sort it unfortunately.

It's either a bug with chrome or something's got stuck.

I believe you're right (clearing all saved pswrds in my google acc would probably sort it), but Im not really prepRed to have to enter them all again.

I tried logging out of fb (in chrome) on my phone, also out of audiobus forum (on phone), and then logging in using chrome (to this site) on the iPad. No different. So I don't think it's a problem of being logged in to the same place on 2 different devices that's a problem. (And it shouldn't be).

No I think it's probably a bug and I could possibly clear all my google passes and start from scratch, may do that further down the line but for now yeah, I'll just stick to using this site with Safari. Odd stuff, odd odd stuff.

Call it a blip.

• @SkillipEvolver -
    Have you tried: login out of your google account on Chrome on iPad, and log out of FaceBook on iPad. Turn iPad off. Turn iPad on, login in Chrome account, login in FB. And try to login in this site via FB.

Probably won't work, but....perhaps it does.

Another thing: you don't necessarily need to login in this site via FB, you can also try to login (with iPad Chrome) directly into this site, without using FB.

• Eugh, that sounds annoying. Are you having similar problems on other sites or just with the Audiobus forum? Is anyone else having issues logging in with FB?

• edited November 2016

Bugger!

I've just taken the plunge and updated the forum to v2.3. Hopefully this will address the issue, as the prior version was using a deprecated version of the Facebook API. Let me know how it goes, @SkillipEvolver (and if anything else wacky happens in the process).

• @Michael said:
    Let me know how it goes, @SkillipEvolver (and if anything else wacky happens in the process).

Holy comment font-size batman!

blockquote { font-size: 1em; }

seems to set it right.