Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Intel is out of wearables!

For years and years we heard wearables this and wearables that, the future and blah blah blah
and I always thought who wants/needs that, solutions for problems nobody has.
Intel seams to think so too, now.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/11/18/intel-layoffs/

Comments

• A friend of ours got let go from Intel about 6 months ago or so. Not working on wearables, directly with the chips and all that Jazz.

I don't get all this wearable hype. I think most of my co-workers, about 12 of them have fitbits. Boss has the apple watch. They seem to love their fitbits. I still can't for the life of me figure out what all of the excitement is over.

I wear a watch, and it tells me the date and ......wait for it......the time. The fitbits, will do this, and......monitor the steps you take throughout your day(though, I have yet to see a pedometer that actually works....well? The cheap ones you can clip on to yourself, they give my 6 year old daughter more steps when she swings than when she walks. From what I see of the fit bits, they are just slightly more accurate. The fitbits can do other things too, heart rate? Load all the info into your computer and show you your progress and all that. I still don't get it?

I think an apple watch would be kinda cool, but I'd rather buy another ipad. For sure.

So anyway, like you said lala, blah blah blah............... I think so too. That is, until those cool google glasses become more affordable, and I can see through things. Who am I kidding, I still wouldn't buy/wear them.

• I have never worn a watch.
    Whenever I have had to maintain a timetable, I have been on someone else's time. That being so, they can provide the timepiece.

• edited November 2016

I don't get the fitness tracker thing either, I bet you can go jogging without all that. ;)
    For medical purposes this stuff is unusable.
    It just does pulse and eventually temperature,
    No blood pressure or sugar or o2 or anything.
    It's a Bunch of toys.

Glasses, lol
    Who ever came up with that idea? A fan of the terminator movies I guess, rofl
    I have to wear glasses and they are uncomfortable. ;)
    The video made on the g glasses was unbearable, it made me sea sick.
    Google tried to show this of with a player in an orchestra, and I just commented, this makes me sea sick and my mobile phone to make video is cheaper, they pulled the video 5 hours later, rofl
    And it was socially not accepted, people wanted to punch your nose because they thought they were being filmed.
    BTW. I think it's much to distracting.

• Tried the Apple watch. It was the buggiest Apple product I've ever used. Didn't do anything my phone couldn't do better and it was uncomfortable.

• I've got the Google Fit app on my android phone anyway, which has all the necessary sensors in it, and it does the same job - eg, tells me how far I've walked each day, in various details of data, etc.

• It could be possible (if it's not already done) to track speed training at gym (interesting for strenght purposes) and I find use the whole smartphone instead a wrist band maybe a bit unconfortable and dangerous.
    About accuracy or kind of data people should take them as weight balance, that's a relative reference most than an absolute value due medical equipment is expensive and also unnecessary instead you are making your living from it (like performance sport, health care or so)
    The worst part as I wrote everytime about this is how it will teach you to work for speed more than for total amount of weight lift so it makes unpopular to these who go to gym to be cookish about how much they lift or go to talk as social club instead do the exercices in the right time, timming, speed and so on.
    I expect a ratio of 10:1 or less so the majority of the population will go with the gear but finally don't use them.