Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Do you like my new song? "Wolves vs Bears" lol..

Just messing around with AudioBus and YouTube..

Comments

• Nice production

• You should post how you made it...

• well, not much to it really, loaded up AudioBus, with Loopy as the output.

First off, set the metronome running in loopy, then switched to Animoog, found a really cool flute that wobbles when you slide ya finger up and down.

Chucked some drums from iKaosillator on.

I was looking for something strange to sample so, fired up AnyTune pro, and sampled an old wildlife documentary from Youtube, lobbed that into AudioShare for a trim-up, then stuck that into Loopy aswell..

• Its still very cool...sometimes the simplest stuff is the best..its so easy to start filling up tracks when less is best...good work man..

• @JangoMango. Very subtle and very cool. Check out some of the old Critters Buggin and Material stuff. Think you might like it.

• I'm torn between listening to this. The pic gives me some reservations! ;-)

• its Jesus, as depicted by a dogs butt... lolololol

• And that's funny?

• Is it funny if it's Obi Wan Kenobi?

• Yeah I like the bendy organ sound at 1:08, kinda distracted by the dogs arse hole though it affected the mood a little :)