Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Black Friday Bundle available now

edited November 2016 in Market Place

Hey everybody, got some more stuff for sale. This price is for the bundle only.
(willing to ship anywhere but you pay shipping.)The price is $1500. us dollars.
All of these items are great for Ipad/iphone production, desktop studio production, and Live Sets...everything is class compliant and this bundle would make a great Holiday gift for yourself or for other musicians in your life.

iStudio 202
Novation Circuit
Launchpad Pro
Launchpad Mini
Keith McMillen Quneo
FaderFox DJ1
Faderfox LX1
JL Cooper cs-32 Minidesk (real midi din ver.)
Mackie 802 vlz3 8ch Mixer
Akai MPC-500 Sampler
Korg KP3 Fx kaosspad
Korg KP2 Fx kaosspad
StreetBox Drum Machine
Synsonics Drum Machine

Everything comes with power supplies and cables were applicable ( meaning the way they come from a retailer)
everything functions correctly and is in excellent condition. I will post photos later today (friday).
some things come with boxes and manuals like the MPC 500, Novation circuit, and kaoss pads.
**I am Located in Los Angeles. Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Comments

• That's a heck of a package you have there Mr @kobamoto !

• and #2, that should do it.

• edited November 2016

YOU still have Synsonics drums. You bastard. Those are friggin rare nowadays. Also happens to be my first drum machine (teardrop). — Good luck selling all this cool stuff. I hope you won't regret it.

I also notice you have a healthy amount of vinyl. Good boy. :)

• Woa. JL Cooper cs-32 Minidesk! Are those CCs fixed?

• edited November 2016

@Martygras said:
    YOU still have Synsonics drums. You bastard. Those are friggin rare nowadays. Also happens to be my first drum machine (teardrop). — Good luck selling all this cool stuff. I hope you won't regret it.

I also notice you have a healthy amount of vinyl. Good boy. :)

no regrets, this is stuff I currently use so either I'll sell painlessly all together and get something else I love the next day or stay with this which I'm quite happy with minus the lack of panning on you know who.

• @syrupcore said:
    Woa. JL Cooper cs-32 Minidesk! Are those CCs fixed?

yeah they're fixed but It's easy enough to map'em to anything, and there's allot of buttons, faders

• @martygras, here's a story about the synsonic that makes no sense. I got it from a yoga place down the street that closed and was giving away all of their books, I've never done yoga just like to read so I took them, 3 big boxes of books. at the bottom of one was the synsonic, in it's original box, sealed and unopened. this was a couple of years ago. I still don't yoga

• wow allot of people looked at this post, all I need is a few of you to get together and grab the bundle, this is a p r e t t y good deal :)

• Bump for a close-up of the vinyl spines—just because I'm curious. :smile:

• The fader fox stuff looks cool

• @kgmessier said:
    Bump for a close-up of the vinyl spines—just because I'm curious. :smile:

• edited November 2016

@raindro said:
    The fader fox stuff looks cool

yeah faderfox rocks, their stuff just works.... they are both battery powered and run on adapters, great for when you don't want to be bothered with unnecessary cables, class compliant just plug up to the iPad and go

for size reference that's an iPad 3 in the pic with them

• don't wait for black friday, it's black tuesday today!!!