Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

haQ attaQ Live Streaming Event on Sunday │ANNOUNCEMENT

Remember to tune in on my YouTube channel tomorrow at 20:00 UTC+1 for a two hour live haQ attaQ episode! This will be the first real public test ever, so anything might happen (hopefully not).
▼OTHER TIMEZONES▼

Stockholm, Sweden - Sun, 13 Nov 2016 at 20:00 CET

New York, USA - Sun, 13 Nov 2016 at 14:00 EST

London, United Kingdom - Sun, 13 Nov 2016 at 19:00 GMT

Moscow, Russia - Sun, 13 Nov 2016 at 22:00 MSK

Ottawa, Canada - Sun, 13 Nov 2016 at 14:00 EST

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - Sun, 13 Nov 2016 at 23:00 GST

haQattaQLIVE #livestream #youtube

Comments

• Popcorn ready.

• This will be fun!
    What does it take to make @jakoB_haQ loose it and giggle uncontrollably for lots of 'bloopers'?

• Cool. I'm offline tomorrow but best of luck @jakoB_haQ. Hopefully it will be recorded for those of us that can't make it.

• @brambos I'll bring a pack of extra salt and butter! ;)

• @syrupcore Yes, but it takes a bit of time for YouTube to process and publish the video after streaming. I'm using the direct streaming beta service.

• @Samu well unfortunately not much..I giggle easily. But in situations when I'm some kind of a host I usually have too much focus to loose it completely. Well...so far. ;)

• Will be present.....

• I live in underwater at Atlantis, what time for me?

Give me a REASON to listen?

• Haha RustiK!

• 11am PST - Did I get that right?

• Two hours is a long time for your first live stream!

• @RustiK Aw, I wish you had told me earlier: I would have made sure to research hyrdrophones. Isn't that what you guys use for your recordings? ;)

• @robertreynolds Yup, that is correct! =D

• @Tarekith Yeah you're probably right. But I also wanted to give myself a challenge. Plus it would be nice to know what this "iOS live streaming rig" can take. =D

• Ok I'll tune in from Canada. Thanks

• Two hours is a long time. What if you want to go for a wee?

• @u0421793 said:
    Two hours is a long time. What if you want to go for a wee?

Extension cable to the mic and we'll get real 'fart-noises' instead of synthesised ones hehehe :D

• Are you showing new apps ? New synth or new Fl studio ?

• @grego68 It took some time to decide, but the topic will be, stereo field, stereo expanders, M/S EQ filtering for stereo whidth separation. =D

But I'll start out with a bit about the rig that I'm using for streaming.

• @jakoB_haQ I suggest having a backup plan if you don't already. I know YouTube is your preferred and most popular platform, but I have had mixed results as a participant.

I recently participated in an AskVideo live stream, and it was a very poor experience. I gave up.

I've also done a few FB Live sessions in the past few months as a participant with mixed results.

One service I consistently have NOT had problems with is Ustream.tv. I have no affiliation other than being a customer, and there are plenty of other live streaming options out there.

• @telecharge Yes I do see your point. But after testing this for several months. YouTube is the only service where I can use only iOS with the best results to livestream. Biggest issue right now is that the apps used for doing this doesn't have options for locking exposure and autofocus (Actually very big issue).

I also want to try to keep everything on YouTube as far as I can since it's my main base of ops.

Facebook is definitely out of the question since it's plagued with some really poor quality.

And If possible I don't want to use a service that forces people to get accounts for viewing what I want to be public streams.

This will be the first real test with an audience (hopefully). So we'll see how it goes. I've tested and tested this unofficially for months now and it seems to work. Holding thumbs!

• edited November 2016

@jakoB_haQ Ustream.tv doesn't require an account for viewing.

Periscope and Twitch are the rage with all the kids.

Good luck.

• As long as the internet-connection is stable my Youtube experience has been very good for the live-streams I've been participating in so far.

Pervoscope works pretty well and can be linked to an existing Twitter account when needed.

I'd say stay with Youtube!

• @Samu said:
    Pervoscope

I thought this was a typo until I reread it. :#

• Currently running now (11:21 AM PST).

• @bigcatrik said:
    Currently running now (11:21 AM PST).

• Missed it. So what was it about?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Missed it. So what was it about?

It was a wee bit of jamming in ARP ODYSSEi and Figure. Mostly talking about various apps and the platform, in general, with a good amount of fun goofing-off in the comments.