Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iVCS3 from ApeSoft - Audiobus Ready

iVCS3
Emulation of Mythical EMS Synth

video preview:
www.densitygs.com

...coming up in september

Comments

• edited August 2013

Wow, thats some Hadron collidor shit right there !!...scary and intimidating pannels, eerie drones to boot....maybe some flickering lights :-)
    Looks awe insipiring and super fun

• Finally I can re-create those early Hawkwind albums on my iPad! (Seriously, I'm excited about this!)

• Jean Michel Jarre, Pink Floyd..... :)

• I saw a keyboard in the video. Does this synth work with a keyboard to actually make notes? I've heard that this synth was mostly an ambient noise maker. I'm interested, but I'd like to be able to play it. heh heh. :-)

• edited March 2014

• Fantastic! Right up my alley.

• edited August 2013

The VCS3 could be controlled with a keyboard. I had access to a couple of them along with a couple of large modular systems at music college. Tuning stability wasn't stellar though.

http://www.vintagesynth.com/misc/vcs3.php

Might want to change the blurb to 'legendary' rather than 'mythical'. Not quite the same meaning...

• thanks guys for your good words :)
    I use it about 2 mouth and can say that Apesoft is making a really beautiful and powerful app, the same to the original, really fun!

• The video I've posted it's just a preview with beta state. Keyboard, Squencer and others 'vital' feature are not yet implemented. I'm working heavily to make available the official verione in September. Thanks to all.

• edited August 2013

Thanks for the heads up Sinapsya, looks really interesting! (But dude, you need to work on your thread title skillz;)

• @ChrisG Why? There is some mistake? If yes sorry for my english...

• Nah it's just that your thread titles kinda indicates that an app is released ( nothing serious I was just kinda joking around considering your infamous Nave thread :).

• This thing is capable of a ton of diff sounds. Watch this YouTube video, there's some really cool Joystick controlled sounds starting at 5:58-ish

• edited August 2013

Some Audio Tests:

• Very pleased to see an emulation of this on iOS...and by the looks of it they have made a fine job of recreating the original...things seem to be going very retro these days.