Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SidPad Updated

Added 2 finger key hold function

Improved midi handling

Improved stability

Longer range on VCA release

Key press visuals

Longer demo time

Audiobus promised on next update.

Comments

• I still have some issues with midi keyboard. Sustaining notes are gone, but now I get notes being cut off. It doesn't happen when using virtual keyboard.

• Glad to see the developer is working to improve the app. Once it has Audiobus and is stable, I may have to buy it. :-)

• I was thinking the same thing @Audiojunkie,any musical audio app on I devices,should allow the user to record its output to another app,on the same device using the methods we all know and love,otherwise you end up with an app,that is just an accessorie to your your computer based kit
    At best or worst another toy using up valuable space on your I device. The question does it have
    Audibus support still means a lot to me 95% of the apps I own do. An app without AB support would have to blow me away,to make me press the button.

• edited August 2013

My keyboard is working correctly with SidPad now. I'm not positive what fixed it but I have a hunch it was midibridge. I had to connect midibridge to get Cassini to work and just for kicks tried SidPad. What's weird is SidPad wasn't even listed in midibridge. Now SidPad works with my controller without midibridge being open.

Update: it works if I open midibridge. I can close midibridge afterward and it still works, but if I close SidPad and reopen it stops working. I just have my keyboard and midibridge connected to core midi out. Any ideas?