Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

One thing we know about the upcoming Cubasis 1.6

2»

Comments

• You just have to long press on the delete button in trash bin to completely delete files. I think it's a handy safeguard. Just have to check it every now and then.

• It's a really good thing. I just never thought about where all the deleted files went until it took forever to load an old project this morning. That made me check my iPad's usage stats. I had no idea I was that low on space and Cubasis was hogging way too much disk. Nowadays, (most) DAWs are pretty easy to figure out if you've had prior experience with one. After a number of years with Reaper on my Windows pc, I got up and running with Cubasis very quickly after skimming the manual for just the basics. It probably would have helped with details like this if I had read the whole manual in the beginning.

• does cubasis's compressor have a sidechain input, or is there any way to do sidechaining in cubasis? if not i'd hope they add this in 1.6!

• No sidechaining at the moment.

• They've just dropped another hint:

Hi @ all!
    Today I have another number for you as a hint of what's coming in Cubasis 1.6: 96.

• Not the kind of hint I was hoping for.

• Maybe the release date this time. Sept 6.

• Well considering the last hint was 24 ....I'm guessing its 24 bit audio and 96 sample rate

• Or not. Lol

Re: 1.6
    by crohde » 26 Aug 2013 11:33

Mgmg4871 wrote:
    Or, maybe the release date this time. Sept 6

Hi Mgmg4871,

No, I have not made any release date announcement yet.
    Best regards,

Carlos Mendoza Rohde - Product Marketing Manager Cubase & Apps
    Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
    Hamburg, Germany
    Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook

crohde

• @mgmg4871 You still get points for thinking of Sept 6. Well played.