Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Will Tachyon join the bus?

Just curious if anybody is working on Audiobussing the great app Tachyon, now that all of the other Wizdom music synths are together on the bus? Would @Sonosaurus be the right guy to ask, or is the app being maintained by somebody else for Jordan? Hopefully somebody has heard something about it...

Comments

• I think it might depend on the tools used to create,it for example Jordan's other app SpaceWiz
    Was created using the Unity Engine and at this moment in time background audio is not supported by the Engine so no Audiobus support is possible.
    And speaking of SpaceWiz the latest update has made all the planets invisible except the sun
    It was fine before.

• I don't mean to steal this thread but SpaceWiz is nolonger available in the UK App Store.
    Any Ideas @Sonosaurus

• I got the latest SpaceWiz update before it disappeared. My planets have not turned invisible,

• Same here. Works fine for me.

• Sorry for stealing this thread again @NoiseHorse but SpaceWiz is back in the UK App Store,with
    An update claiming to fix the problem with invisible planets on certain devices,I have uninstalled
    Rebooted reinstalled several times but the problem remains on my Ipad 4 latest OS.
    Please could @sonosaurus pass this on.

• I forgive you @Multitouch, sometimes threads need re-threading.