Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audioshare update live

2»

Comments

• Can only speak for myself but usually i copy/paste longer files and with all 12 it can be 200-400 MB of wasted space.Not really a big deal on an iPad with 64GB,i know,but it wouldn't hurt me to have this option.Better overview of what you recently copied as well.But if it takes to much time to implement it...as i said,not a big deal ;)

• Well said,it's wasted space that could be used otherwise

• As far as I understand, the copied files are "memory mapped", meaning they actually don't take up more RAM. But I'm not entirely sure, and I'll put this clear-pasteboard feature on my TODO :)

• You can always copy a .5sec sound to the clipboard 12 times if you're worried about it for now.

• yes,but that's a LOT more work instead of clicking"delete pasteboard"once ;)

@j_lilijedahl: thanks,i appreciate this :)

• @j_liljedahl : Love your file manager/bridge app, its awesome. Could you explain for me; 1) I cant get Audio Share to sync/play in time with Loopy HD/other apps. 2) Update wise - I'd love to see app syncing (follows and syncs to any 'master clock' and also some Cool Edit Pro style insert effects included. I miss being able to reverse, time stretch and pitch shift or mash up my samples... Thanks!

• @glitchy81: The main purpose of AudioShare is as a soundfile manager and bridge app. I will not add any syncing, since AudioShare has no notion of time or tempo. It's just soundfiles.

Regarding audio editing and effects, again AudioShare is not meant to be a "real" soundfile editor, but now it has at least trimming. I'm planning to also add fade in/out and a more versatile conversation tool. Stuff like reverse, stretch and speed might be added as well, I'll give it some more thought!

• just chiming in, i love audioshare! essential. goes right in my dock on the ipad along with audiobus, cubasis, and BM2