Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Noatikl with ios 9, now with ios 10...

Dear gentle/(wo)men!

I just experienced a novelty with Noatikl. ALL my presets suddenly started making crackles all over the place (I was still on ios 9, iPad Air/Air2). Tried everything to get rid of those, but nocando... . Then I decided to finally upgrade to ios 10, and BANG! all was good (and suddenly sounding sooo soothing to my mistreated ears), on both pads!

Just thought, I'd let you guys know, for when somebody stumbles into a similar trouble. Noatikl is king!
Cheers, twobeers

Comments

• @animal said:
    Dear gentle/(wo)men!

I just experienced a novelty with Noatikl. ALL my presets suddenly started making crackles all over the place (I was still on ios 9, iPad Air/Air2). Tried everything to get rid of those, but nocando... . Then I decided to finally upgrade to ios 10, and BANG! all was good (and suddenly sounding sooo soothing to my mistreated ears), on both pads!

Just thought, I'd let you guys know, for when somebody stumbles into a similar trouble. Noatikl is king!
    Cheers, twobeers

Good to hear. Now if you could just do us a ten minute video explaining the interface in clear terms we'll be really grateful :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@animal said:
    Dear gentle/(wo)men!

Cheers, twobeers

Good to hear. Now if you could just do us a ten minute video explaining the interface in clear terms we'll be really grateful :)

i went searching for a video - cause I'd like to figure Noatikl out better. Not much, but did find this which was helpful:

http://whitherwalter.blogspot.ca/2013/07

• @Halftone said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@animal said:
    Dear gentle/(wo)men!

Cheers, twobeers

i went searching for a video - cause I'd like to figure Noatikl out better. Not much, but did find this which was helpful:

http://whitherwalter.blogspot.ca/2013/07

Thanks Mister, will take a look...

• Yes, I found that link very helpful, too. Much better than me trying to explain ANYHTING, trust me. The demo presets are also useful, but mostly one's gotta dive in...:-)

• You can find a newer (longer and better structured) version of that tutorial on http://whitherwalter.blogspot.nl/2014/01/noatikl-for-ipad-tutorial-files-in-order.html.