Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who needs an iPad or iPhone ?

One of the things that amazes me still now is how a person can play a guitar and stamp on the floor and make an awesome sound.

I thought I'd start this thread just to play devils advocate for a bit....we all enjoy making music, and are using technology to do it, but sometimes you don't need expensive tools to do the job......
Let's share non-technology music thoughts and experiences...

I found this on YouTube, well it found me.....
He's obviously using some technology cause he's using a looper, but the sound sources is what got me

Comments

• Ha! Very cool...

• edited September 2017

Very creative. I always love watching videos like this one! Thank you.
    You can install some apps to record your iPhone screen easily. Just read the article below, it contains all the best solutions at the present time
    https://iphonebyte.com/ios-screen-recorder/
    In iOS 11 beta, Apple has released the official feature for screen mirroring and hopefully, they'll keep it in the official version that will be released in December.

• edited October 2016

Lol, and I love that he has no shame in banging out an email mid-song. =D

• True.
    I have made plenty of cigar box guitars in my day. I even tackled a 2-string 42" scale upright bass using a huge Romeo y Juliet promotional cigar box.
    Good times.

• I even tackled a 2-string 42" scale upright bass using a huge Romeo y Juliet promotional cigar box.

Good times.

This I would like to see/hear....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

I even tackled a 2-string 42" scale upright bass using a huge Romeo y Juliet promotional cigar box.

Good times.

This I would like to see/hear....

No surprise that it looks better than it sounds!
    I will try to post a photo or two after I conquer this mountain of lesson plans and quarterly grades that I am studiously avoiding.

• As I get further and further into using midi guitar 2 to make noises in my live set, I grow less and less interested in my guitar tone. Maybe I should get creative with the form factor of my pickups and strings!

• One of my mates used to make instruments out of old junk, my favourite was an electric guitar with the body built from an old tomato purée tin. He was proud of his 'electric cricket bat' too.

• What do you call the sound from a racket? :wink: Pretty cool!

• Good Stuff!