Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sector

13»

Comments

• @robosardine said:

@espiegel123 said:
    I hope folks won't mind my (re)posting a link to part 1 (part 2 coming soon) of a demo of using Sector to create grooves from drones and the like:

That’s a great idea for using Sector- I’m not a drone fan by any means - but I will be experimenting with them now for sure now I can groovify them.
    What’s in part 2? 😃

Part 2 walks through setting up an envelope follower (triggered by a percussive loop) and step sequencer to control a filter to spice up the Sector-ized drone/sweep.

• @espiegel123 said:

@robosardine said:

@espiegel123 said:
    I hope folks won't mind my (re)posting a link to part 1 (part 2 coming soon) of a demo of using Sector to create grooves from drones and the like:

That’s a great idea for using Sector- I’m not a drone fan by any means - but I will be experimenting with them now for sure now I can groovify them.
    What’s in part 2? 😃

Part 2 walks through setting up an envelope follower (triggered by a percussive loop) and step sequencer to control a filter to spice up the Sector-ized drone/sweep.

Sounds good- looking forward to that appearing. Thanks 😀

• So no one noticed the update..it runs smooth as a baby’s ...... first update in 4 years.. Thank you..

• Did part 2 of that nice tutorial happen, @espiegel123?

• @bleep said:
    Did part 2 of that nice tutorial happen, @espiegel123?

Sorry, not yet. I'll try to get it wrapped up soon.

• wimwim
    edited October 2019

@RajahP said:
    So no one noticed the update..it runs smooth as a baby’s ...... first update in 4 years.. Thank you..

I'm always a bit hesitant to open this app because I know that the next thing I'll know is it's 4:00am and I only have three hours to sleep. :D

• @wim said:

@RajahP said:
    So no one noticed the update..it runs smooth as a baby’s ...... first update in 4 years.. Thank you..

I'm always a bit hesitant to open this app because I know that the next thing I'll know is it's 4:00am and I only have three hours to sleep. :D

Sure is an iOS classic..

• I’d prefer Link , but indeed it syncs tight .
    Thanks @j_liljedahl :)

• @bleep said:

Part 2 is up now:

• @espiegel123 said:

@bleep said:

Part 2 is up now:

THANK YOU!

• Thanks. I think you have generated some Sector + Envelope sales with these videos:) The envelope thing sure looks useful in many ways. I'll wait for a potential BF sale, though; too many new apps recently.

Worth noting that Mozaic also includes a CC step sequencer as a preset, for people wanting to experiment.

• Thanks for part 2, @espiegel123

Really good and motivating.

• @j_liljedahl
    SND/Import Audio crashes the app after update.
    Air3 - iOS 13.4.1

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    @j_liljedahl
    Air3 - iOS 13.4.1

Fix already submitted for review :)

• @j_liljedahl said:

@0tolerance4silence said:
    @j_liljedahl
    Air3 - iOS 13.4.1

Fix already submitted for review :)

Thanks so much ❤️

• It’s groovy man 😎.... thanks

• @j_liljedahl many thanks. 👊🏼™️