Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

There's a new Animoog presets pack out.

"Animaal" nature sounds and what not. $3.99 which is worth it my opinion. I sure as hell am too lazy to sort through those recordings and trim the samples myself.

http://animoog.org/2016/10/24/announcing-the-animaal-animoog-presets-and-timbres/

Comments

• @db909 said:
    "Animaal" nature sounds and what not. $3.99 which is worth it my opinion. I sure as hell am too lazy to sort through those recordings and trim the samples myself.

http://animoog.org/2016/10/24/announcing-the-animaal-animoog-presets-and-timbres/

That sounds cool.

I only have the iPad version of Animoog and have bought some of the packs and additional recording features, etc.

Does anyone know if you buy the iPhone version of Animoog, do your packs and recording feature purchases from the iPad transfer to the iPhone install?

• I don't think they transfer but you could probably transfer them yourself with ifunbox. This pack is fan created not from Moog themselves

• @db909 said:
    I don't think they transfer but you could probably transfer them yourself with ifunbox. This pack is fan created not from Moog themselves

thanks might give that a try if I buy Animoog for iphone. I seem to keep coming back to it on the iPad. Might be nice to have on the iphone too

• @skiphunt said:

@db909 said:
    I don't think they transfer but you could probably transfer them yourself with ifunbox. This pack is fan created not from Moog themselves

thanks might give that a try if I buy Animoog for iphone. I seem to keep coming back to it on the iPad. Might be nice to have on the iphone too

My user created Presets/Timbres work on the iPad and iPhone versions, but when I transfered them the folder structure was slightly different, don't know if it still is that way, but all worked fine. So I'd say they should be compatible.

• @skiphunt said:

@db909 said:

That sounds cool.

I only have the iPad version of Animoog and have bought some of the packs and additional recording features, etc.

Does anyone know if you buy the iPhone version of Animoog, do your packs and recording feature purchases from the iPad transfer to the iPhone install?

Animoog is the poster child for why apps should be packaged universal. I mean I get that some apps are iPad only and it would be a struggle to shoehorn them into a smaller screen. However Animoog has been released for both since forever, updated multiple times since. Having to buy the app twice, ok... IAPs that can't be restored across devices, like a slap in the face. I've contacted Animoog support about this problem, and have yet to get a response. :(

• Mood mentioned a while back they were consulting with some other devs who had succesfully integrated IAPs between non universal all versions, dunno what ever became of that or what the problem may be