Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soundcloud Problems?

I know there was a huge outage of Soundcloud a few days ago involving their DynDNS services. Eventually it got fixed, but it looks like it happened again a couple days ago. I thought that got fixed too, but I'm getting the invalid certificate warnings again.

Anyone else having problems with Soundcloud right now?

Comments

• edited October 2016

FYI: I case anyone else has the same problems... finally got this new or same DynDNS problem resolved. Thought I'd share what worked.

Soundcloud was having trouble with their DNS a few days ago. Lots of outage. Got mine back online after completely clearing cache, history, etc. quitting browser, and rebooting.

Until I ran the most recent OSX security update. Problem came back. Tried the dump cache/restart routine. Didn't work.

Only thing that worked was running the command lines recommended by GlobalSign via terminal prompt. I'm running Sierra, but I sent both the CRL and OCSP purges, and also a sudo purge on top, restarted, and seems to have finally fixed it... for now.

Whatever DNS problems they're having over there at Soundcloud, appear to be quite nasty.

Here's the instructions I used that worked: https://support.globalsign.com/customer/portal/articles/1353318-view-and-or-delete-crl-ocsp-cache