Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loading Lyria into Auria Pro

Hi, I downloaded the Salamander Piano for Auria Pro, however I can't seem to load it, or create a track for it ......can someone help? Thanks.....

Comments

• Can you describe the steps you have taken in such a way that someone else can try to reproduce, or spot where you've gone wrong? You haven't provided much to go on here.

• edited October 2016

@TrompetEWI said:
    Hi, I downloaded the Salamander Piano for Auria Pro, however I can't seem to load it, or create a track for it ......can someone help? Thanks.....

Have you downloaded the free IAP Salamander or the soundfont-Salamander mentioned in another thread here?

I think the Salamander in Auria is best...

• I downloaded the free Salamander IAP, but I'm just having trouble loading it....do I make an audio or midi track, or maybe in Lyra? Sorry I'm confused and the manual isn't helping....

• @TrompetEWI said:
    I downloaded the free Salamander IAP, but I'm just having trouble loading it....do I make an audio or midi track, or maybe in Lyra? Sorry I'm confused and the manual isn't helping....

In a midi track under instrument select from the dropdown box under Lyra sampler: piano, Salamander grand, then make sure your track is armed (clicking the red dot until the box blinks lets you know the track is armed). Click on the keyboard to play it. You can also select the instrument by clicking on the FX at the top of the trackc and selecting the instrument there, where you can also set parameters for the instrument.