Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Which is the Lushest Reverb on the IOS Platform, whether stand alone or inside an app?

Comments

• I really like Zero Reverb. Not my favourite control layout for reverb, but workable and never fails to please my ears.

• most IOS reverbs seem to be on the clean/transparent side of sound like the ones by Kymatica, Holderness, Apesoft/Amazing Noises.
    AD480 is quite different and it might feature what you describe as 'lush'.
    It's very dense and one of my favorite applications is to put it after a guitar amp simulation to add the final touch of a 'real room' - stunning. (usually I set size very small and time rather high)
    According to my experience most of the controls have numerous sweet spots, the sound doesn't change in a linear way. At first I found it rather strange, but quickly got used to it. Tiny adjustments may result in a significantly improved tone.

• Honestly my favorite is the stock one in Multitrack DAW. It just sounds good on everything. I haven't tried a lot of the standalone ones though

• edited October 2016

While it also has delay i love using crystaline for pure big lushness.

• They all sound great in the WC. Just sayin'.

• Lush is a tough term to agree on. Dense? Spacious? Drippy? Also, some reverbs add up real nice like on sustained tones (like guitar or voice) and some do better by transient heavy material like drums or picked guitar.

• AUFX:Space and DDMF Envelope

• Ddmf is very nice

• DDMF is very nice, but must revisit AD480. Been a long while.

• I have most of them but I find myself using Master FX more often than anything else. Especially when I need a little reverb (or a lot) on my acoustic guitar.

• AltiSpace. Great for subtle, great for lush. Silky smooth.

• AltiSpace And mobile convolution for IAA And RF-1as an AU.DDMF has a good reputation too .And if you have Auria Pro there are a lot fantastic IAP plug in

• @grego68 said:
    AltiSpace And mobile convolution for IAA And RF-1as an AU.DDMF has a good reputation too .And if you have Auria Pro there are a lot fantastic IAP plug in

Everything in Auria Pro sounds better... The Fabfilter and PSP IAP is marvellous !

• AUFX:Space hands down. Haven't heard anything like it on the iOS platform. Can sound very Strymon like with long tails. Never fails to amaze me. Should be available as a rack extension in Reason @j_liljedahl :wink:

• Reverb fdn, altispace, aufx space

• @o_imseng said:
    AUFX:Space hands down. Haven't heard anything like it on the iOS platform. Can sound very Strymon like with long tails. Never fails to amaze me. Should be available as a rack extension in Reason @j_liljedahl :wink:

I don't own many iOS reverb apps because ^ this.

• AUFX space definitely sounds great.

• RF-1 is sounding pretty lush to me. Also liking Zero Reverb, AUFX Space, and ROVerb.

• If you want to get into reverbs much, i suggest at least trying out impulse response reverbs. Altispace uses impulse responses and can do all sorts of tricks on the impulse. There is also a free app called fiddlicator, which is able to load impulses, but lacks controls over the impulse, but has a great eq, basic reverb, delay, low/high cut filters. If you are not familiar with impulse responses, they are basically a wav file(loaded to an app/computer program) thats made from sending a sound going from low to high in space(or through guitar speaker/amp if you want that simulation, i use fiddlicator as guitar speaker simulation) to catch the reverb of the space(there is for example a reverb of taj mahal in altispace). Im sure you can also find loads of good impulse reverbs free from google.

• @ToMess said:
    ... a reverb of taj mahal in altispace...

Wow, That's enough to make me want to try out AltiSpace again.

Impulse Response is such an amazing reverb technology.

• what i'm gettin outta this thread, is Reverb can be a subjective thing, and it appears quite a lot of the available verbs on ios can do what the OP is asking? I think I've got most if not all of them, so I should be good. ;)

• I dig the Golden Glue IAP for Auria's convolution reverb.

• Thank you for all of the suggestions everyone, I appreciate it, looks like allot of good stuff to try out.

• @syrupcore said:
    Lush is a tough term to agree on. Dense? Spacious? Drippy? Also, some reverbs add up real nice like on sustained tones (like guitar or voice) and some do better by transient heavy material like drums or picked guitar.

dense, spacious and drippy all of that is exactly how I describe lush....

• @ToMess said:
    If you want to get into reverbs much, i suggest at least trying out impulse response reverbs. Altispace uses impulse responses and can do all sorts of tricks on the impulse. There is also a free app called fiddlicator, which is able to load impulses, but lacks controls over the impulse, but has a great eq, basic reverb, delay, low/high cut filters. If you are not familiar with impulse responses, they are basically a wav file(loaded to an app/computer program) thats made from sending a sound going from low to high in space(or through guitar speaker/amp if you want that simulation, i use fiddlicator as guitar speaker simulation) to catch the reverb of the space(there is for example a reverb of taj mahal in altispace). Im sure you can also find loads of good impulse reverbs free from google.

Good advice that, there's lots of fun to be had processing impulses too. I've recently been looking at some fiendishly complicated surround impulse conversions with promising results.

• AUFX: Space. Like someone else said, it has that Big Sky feel to it.

• for me altispace still kills it for reverb on ios