Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[OT] Powering passive speakers[Solved]

Can I go directly from my DJ mixer to some old no-name passive ghetto blasters? I only need some low level background music. Can I obtain some sound this way or will there simply be no sound? Can i possible damage my mixer this way? I don't care for the speakers. I'm assuming instrument cables in this case as opposed to the speaker cables, right? Thanks.

Comments

• If there's no amp inbetween, you won't get any sound. It won't damage your mixer, but it will waste your time.

• Could you post some pictures of your speakers, front and back, just out of interest.

• @u0421793
    I'd love to satisfy your curiosity, but them speakers are buried, and thanks for saving me the time @Tarekith. Your name sounds very familiar for some reason. I'm assuming it goes back to the days when I used to use Ableton.

I just discovered a solution. It's for my son's 1st birthday party tomorrow. I discovered aux inputs on my wife's small home stereo. Thankfully I held unto all my different cables and connecters from when I used to have a project studio, and was able to hook up my ipad. I'm satisfied with the output. I'm not looking to have the cops show up, lol. I already have many stations accumulated on my Pandora account, so I figured I'll subscribe for the day so nobody will hear the adds. Thanks dudes

• I've got one of these (which I need to fix one day, the volume pot is wrecked):
    https://www.cnet.com/uk/products/lepai-lp-2020a-plus/review/

• Whoa. That is nifty. Right up my alley.