Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Poison-202 goes AU

Comments

• edited October 2016

Best synth of the last 6 months with Model 15 .Absolute Killer app :)

• edited October 2016

Great news about Poison 202. Come on Korg, Moog, Beatstreet, Virsyn and Cakewalk. Still waiting for an AU from you guys.

• Great job! Just needs preset bank export now.

• Is that the emoji equivalent of YES YES YES YES?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

Is that the emoji equivalent of YES YES YES YES?

:)

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

:)

This woman just updated Poison 202!

• Looks like she also just sussed out how to make ModStep work :D

• Wow, Im pleasant surprised with how quickly this developer did this. I been wanting this app and Im having a bit of difficulty now to think of reasons not to get it.

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

I'll have what he's having.

• @Richtowns said:
    Wow, Im pleasant surprised with how quickly this developer did this. I been wanting this app and Im having a bit of difficulty now to think of reasons not to get it.

If you don't want the ability to instantly sound like the Prodigy then don't get it. :)
    It has way more uses than that of course....

@syrupcore said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

I'll have what he's having.

Are you sure ? Cause I'm having POISON!!!

• Other 'Poison-202 news' that easily get hidden are the newly included IAA-Generator(In addition to IAA-Instrumnet mode), Hold switch, IAA-Transport bar and Virtual Midi. The preset menu is 'reworked' and patches created within the Poison-202 UI are shared between instances (the AUv3 might need to be reloaded to reflect the added patches).

I would not recommend GarageBand as AUv3 host for now...
    Other hosts I've tried work pretty much as expected.

• Now if I create some super patches I've got an AUM Roland synth. I knew creating those click part patches to add to others in a mix would come in handy :p

• edited October 2016

This is huge. IMO the most versatile of the AU synths. Could be the killer app for pushing AU. Thanks Dmitrij.

• Love it :) Love it :) Love it :)

• haven't bought this just yet, but whoa saw a new feature - arpeggiator hold, press one key to transpose, two keys to change pattern, cool idea...

• Excellent!!!....... B)

• Whoa...going to be very hard to stay focused on my obligations today

• edited October 2016

Great update, seems like only midi learn is missing now. How do I name/rename my saved patches? can't figure it out.

• @firejan82 said:
    Great update, seems like only midi learn is missing now.

Does anyone know if there is MIDI Control for any of the controls over and above pitch bend and Mod Wheel ? If so is there a MIDI Implementation chart for them ?

• @AndyPlankton said:

@firejan82 said:

Does anyone know if there is MIDI Control for any of the controls over and above pitch bend and Mod Wheel ? If so is there a MIDI Implementation chart for them ?

I put it in Tabletop's Mastermind and started turning all the knobs but all I found was 64 is for Hold :(

• i'm sure i am just overlooking something, but is there a way to change the arp mode while in Au or does that have to be done in the iaa version and saved as a patch?

• @firejan82 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@firejan82 said:

I put it in Tabletop's Mastermind and started turning all the knobs but all I found was 64 is for Hold :(

All of the parameters (and there are lots of them!) seem to be mappable in AUM...

• @gburks said:

@firejan82 said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@firejan82 said:

All of the parameters (and there are lots of them!) seem to be mappable in AUM...

How do you map them in AUM?

• @Trueyorky said:
    @firejan82 patch - rename ;)

Nice one! Thanks!

• @DeVlaeminck said:
    This is huge. IMO the most versatile of the AU synths.

Are you sure?What about the PPG stuff? :wink:

I overlooked this one somehow but i'm not sure if i need it currently.Looks good though.And i wish all developer would show a screenshot of the AU in the app store as well (like Poison does).I'll ONLY buy new synth or FX myself if they support AU but i would love to see the AU interface before.Probably i'm not alone with this.

• Hands down the best synth i have heard in iOS land so far. Plus the UI and features are cleverly designed. Quick to turn out great sounding patches. Runner up is Viking of course.
    I just layeered two Poisons and one iSem and i am in Pad heaven. The iPad is more and more becoming the modular system of my dreams.
    Hook it up to my mac and record away in reason.