Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Love me some hate mail...

...but it would be so much more powerful if you had the moxie to put your name to it :)

Comments

• You know you've made it big time when...

• Lol. I wanna know how many times this strategy has actually resulted in the recipient going "well darn, I guess I better throw in the towel". Probably never.

• Hope you share your reply!

• @funjunkie27 said:
    Hope you share your reply!

+1, and I am sure you will be just as polite when doing so :D

• @db909 said:
    Lol. I wanna know how many times this strategy has actually resulted in the recipient going "well darn, I guess I better throw in the towel". Probably never.

:D

• It amazes me that someone who finds someone's music 'forgettable' cares enough to comment in the first place. Most music I find forgettable I've already forgot and moved on...

• Bizarre. Can only be the product of envy.

• What a jealous prick. As it's been directed to the master wordsmith/song writer and staunch supporter of SOTMC, god help the rest of us. Cherry Red Doc Martins out for the second time this year! ;)

• The guy's a fool; why waste his time and short life on such negativity. He may have disliked your stuff, but that's a subjective response... disliking something does not necessarily make it bad, and it's even more unlikely to make it forgettable. The truly bad stuff is almost always very memorable. Of course it may not really be about the music; maybe you've upset him on a forum somewhere ;-)

Btw I really liked your September 'Song of the Month' entry; just my interesting and quirky 'cup of tea'.

• Well. I disagree with our anonymous Austrian. I think you should, in a bold act of defiance, not go away.

• If it helps I like your stuff.
    Jealousy springs to mind......

• que ataque mas gratuita - what an unnecessary attack
    How frustrating, not knowing what provoked this!
    Everything nowadays seems to be popularity contests and polarised debates. We're making monsters.

• @eustressor said:
    Well. I disagree with our anonymous Austrian. I think you should, in a bold act of defiance, not go away.

Absolutely right. We're very fond of you Mr. Goodyear.

• Could be worse. You could be Trump or Clinton. :)

• Context? This is in response to...

• edited October 2016

As we say in Wales: 'oh look, tosser is it?'

• @1P18 said:
    Context? This is in response to...

No idea. General existence and occasional breathing I imagine. All good. Best to turn the light out on this one now I imagine. But, we have been invited to Vienna again next Spring and I shall certainly remember to sharpen my elbows if we decide to go... :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@1P18 said:

No idea. General existence and occasional breathing I imagine. All good. Best to turn the light out on this one now I imagine. But, we have been invited to Vienna again next Spring and I shall certainly remember to sharpen my elbows if we decide to go... :)

I just noticed... That was received here? Well...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@1P18 said:

always keep your elbows away from dirty lips, but in the event you can't take that advice at least dip'em in vinegar first! ;)

• edited October 2016

just ignore it.
    do you really want to spend your time with this? ;)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    It amazes me that someone who finds someone's music 'forgettable' cares enough to comment in the first place. Most music I find forgettable I've already forgot and moved on...

>

There's also the problem, these days, or trolls with nothing better to do, sitting behind their keyboards safe from a smack in the mouth.

I recently tried Twitter to help promote a book I did the cover for, only to find that for every one person with something to say, there are maybe ten thousand with nothing to say saying it anyway, and among them vile specimens whose hobby it is to damage others. One such professional turd took exception to something harmless I said about an unrelated issue, seriously libeled me (which Twitter did sod all about) used the kind of defamatory language that in the real world would've resulted in loss of teeth, and went on to leave a deliberately malicious and damaging review for the book concerned on Amazon. To their credit, Amazon took that down in literally minutes. But otherwise the idiot got away with his behavior. For now. ;)

As a result I will never go near social media again.

• @Nkersov said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    It amazes me that someone who finds someone's music 'forgettable' cares enough to comment in the first place. Most music I find forgettable I've already forgot and moved on...

>

There's also the problem, these days, or trolls with nothing better to do, sitting behind their keyboards safe from a smack in the mouth.

I recently tried Twitter to help promote a book I did the cover for, only to find that for every one person with something to say, there are maybe ten thousand with nothing to say saying it anyway, and among them vile specimens whose hobby it is to damage others. One such professional turd took exception to something harmless I said about an unrelated issue, seriously libeled me (which Twitter did sod all about) used the kind of defamatory language that in the real world would've resulted in loss of teeth, and went on to leave a deliberately malicious and damaging review for the book concerned on Amazon. To their credit, Amazon took that down in literally minutes. But otherwise the idiot got away with his behavior. For now. ;)

As a result I will never go near social media again.

Yep aware of the issues of the net as a whole lol. I encountered one first hand once. Long story and too personal for here. She spent a year or so harassing me. It was really quite nasty, but hey life goes on :)

• edited October 2016

@Nkersov said:
    the kind of defamatory language that in the real world would've resulted in loss of teeth

As a six foot three, seventeen stone Irish maniac I get pretty much no abuse at all in the real World - aside from the occasional cutting remark from Mrs Monzo (but she's allowed). Yet online it's a different kettle of eels. Such are the joys of the interwebs.

• @MonzoPro said:

As a six foot three, seventeen stone Irish maniac I get pretty much no abuse at all in the real World

Note to self. When reviewing your SOTMC tunes, comment using the word "brilliant"..... ALWAYS! ;)

• @Bluepunk said:

@MonzoPro said:

As a six foot three, seventeen stone Irish maniac I get pretty much no abuse at all in the real World

Note to self. When reviewing your SOTMC tunes, comment using the word "brilliant"..... ALWAYS! ;)

That's funny. I suddenly picture the three of us out on the tiles and there's a wiry Mister Punk in the background, winding up his two tall and burly brethren to do his indignant bidding :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Bluepunk said:

@MonzoPro said:

That's funny. I suddenly picture the three of us out on the tiles and there's a wiry Mister Punk in the background, winding up his two tall and burly brethren to do his indignant bidding :)

By the sound of you two Anthony Joshua's, I'm sure you'll have me stapled firmly to the hot seat at the bar all night. I won't be questioning anything at all guvna's. My gavel will remain in the raised position at all times ;)

• @Bluepunk said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Bluepunk said:

@MonzoPro said:

By the sound of you two Anthony Joshua's, I'm sure you'll have me stapled firmly to the hot seat at the bar all night. I won't be questioning anything at all guvna's. My gavel will remain in the raised position at all times ;)

What's the point of having a terrier if you don't let it chase down holes?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Bluepunk said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Bluepunk said:

@MonzoPro said:

What's the point of having a terrier if you don't let it chase down holes?

You know me too well. With a nickname of "Jack," amongst other unrepeatable delights, those holes will be thoroughly investigated before you big boys enter......the club. ;)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Bluepunk said:

@MonzoPro said:

Mine's a pint of Olde Donkey!

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Bluepunk said:

@MonzoPro said:

Mine's a pint of Olde Donkey!

One of my favorite ploys back a thousand years ago when American friends would come over to London was to let them get into the British swing of things by ordering a round. Would always send them up to ask for a few pints of 'Penguin'...