Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: a message from the temple / kickstarter for docu about Thee Temple ov Psychick Youth

Comments

• edited October 2016

Accidental Magick is the new thing now. Nuts to intention and Will.

• I thought Chaos Magick was the new/old thing? ;)

• @skiphunt said:
    I thought Chaos Magick was the new/old thing? ;)

So 80's, just like chaos-related mathematics.

• @rhcball said:

@skiphunt said:
    I thought Chaos Magick was the new/old thing? ;)

So 80's, just like chaos-related mathematics.

I don't know shi'ite about "accidental" or "chaos" "maGick to be perfectly honest. Just a joke.

Genesis is interesting, but also more than slightly kooky. Not that "kook" is bad thing, but I take it with a grain of salt.

• edited October 2016

I'm not really interested in the occult aspects it,
    To me that's a lot of hippies on lsd nonsense;
    But It's about wanting something different, personal freedom and changing urself and others ...

Gen really changed my mind on a lot of things.
    I really had a problem with the 3rd gender thing.
    20 years ago I thought how could s/he do this to her/himself
    and now I think how could I be so ignorant and simple minded. :)

• @lala said:
    But It's about wanting something different, personal freedom and changing urself and others ...

It's a worthy cause for a doc IMO :)

• I am really looking forward to this.
    I have always considered G B P-O to be a kindred spirit to Brian Eno; both wondrous mixtures of brilliance and bullshit. I love them both.

• I'm interested in this also. I remember when all that was happening.

• edited October 2016

@lala said:

Oh its not just hippies on lsd stuff, its very potent(and potentially dangerous) mind trickery(which can ofc be boosted with lsd due to what they said about integration of the conscious and unconscious, i should warn you that too strong integration will lead to madness). I watched the video on the kickstarter page and it had some truths in it, but i think they are taking it too far with all the ritual stuff. After reading shit tons about this sort of stuff, i would say that these guys shouldnt be followed. There are better sources that tell the same story in much better way. Lets take their logo for example, it sort of says the same thing as davids star does, but in very perverted way. People interested on this stuff, i would highly suggest looking into kabbalah, buddhism, alchemy, gnosticism and especially jungian psychology, instead of this stuff.

I dont know what they(or many others) mean with 3rd gender, but personally i see it as a person who integrated their unconscious feminine/anima(if you are a man) or masculine/animus(if woman) aspect with their conscious mind. Which really is the ultimate triumph with this sort of(believe it or not). This is why hermaphrodites are worshipped in many religions and why people unconsciously feel attracted to artists, such as prince, who definitely knew about this stuff, most likely because its taught by free masons/others occult studies. Or maybe thats why prince was chosen to be a star.

• edited October 2016

hehe, I thought I´d find ppl interested in this here :)