Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help, iRig Keys doesn't work in Audiobus

I just bought an iRig Keys. It doesn't work in AB. The product is good, since it works with iMini and everything. Only in AB, it stops working.
Did I miss something?

Comments

• edited July 2013

That's a MIDI keyboard, right? It should not be affected by or affect Audiobus at all.

• edited July 2013

I use my iRig keys all the time with no problems. Check background audio settings. Sometimes I have to disconnect/reconnect the keyboard while the music app is loaded. You may want to make sure everything's using the same channel too.

Thinking about it a bit more, the only app I ever had an issue with my iRig Keys was IK's own Sampletank. It would only produce sounds if Sampletank was loaded first and the keyboard was then unplugged/replugged.

• Thx, guys. Everything is fine now. I don't know why it didn't work earlier, but it works like charm now.