Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TRIGGLER: Have you givin' it any love?

Well you should.

This app is the bomb. It was part of the LINK enabled apps since day 1 and is a little beast of sample /sequencing magic. It is Universal and is about to be updated with new iPad user interface.

The developer is a cool dude and super responsive.

I find it particularly useful for the iPhone cince the phone is deficient in slice/sequencing apps. This bad boy is a creative spark plug, or butt plug if that works for you.

Anyway, thought I would give shout out for anyone new or who hasn't pulled the trigger on TRIGGLER.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triggler-sampler-sequencer/id817153337?mt=8

BEST $3 you will spend on an app.

Duces.

Comments

• Can you edit the pitch per step in the sequence?

• Bought it, hardly used it. But it's certainly a useful app to do things fast and of course it has LINK which makes it a fast sampler that can run samples in sync.

• Got excited, but then realized its iphone resolution only :/

• @db909 said:
    Can you edit the pitch per step in the sequence?

Let me check.

• @ToMess said:
    Got excited, but then realized its iphone resolution only :/

He is in the midst of getting the update done for IPhone.

• edited October 2016

imaschine can do all(or most) of this no?
    Looks good though if you don't own imaschine already.
    Maybe worth trying even if you do.

• Yeah, iMaschine is a cool app.

The big things in my next Triggler update are iPad res/new layout AND pitch/note changes per sample per step. I can't provide an ETA at the moment.

• edited October 2016

@Triggler said:
    Yeah, iMaschine is a cool app.

The big things in my next Triggler update are iPad res/new layout AND pitch/note changes per sample per step. I can't provide an ETA at the moment.

Sounds good! Can't wait for the next update :)

• Doesn't ELECTRIFIED do all this and more with 100 bars, FX, pitch per step etc?

• @soundklinik said:
    Doesn't ELECTRIFIED do all this and more with 100 bars, FX, pitch per step etc?

This one?
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yellofier-electrified/id916258097

• @soundklinik said:

Sure, but it doesn't have LINK and the devel.took down the site abandoning it.

Meanwhile, TRIGGLER is on point.

Case closed for me.

I am over abandonware.

• edited October 2016

@RustiK said:

@soundklinik said:

Sure, but it doesn't have LINK and the devel.took down the site abandoning it.

Meanwhile, TRIGGLER is on point.

Case closed for me.

I am over abandonware.

Yup, is nice, but i think imachine is shit, really Shit. Bäm

• @Triggler said:
    Yeah, iMaschine is a cool app.

Is a Triggler update still in the cards? I love this app and it's so close to reaching its perfect implementation. So close.

• Now i'm curious too... This is on my wishlist forever lol
    I just didn't get it because I was waiting some update :smile:

• @senhorlampada said:
    Now i'm curious too... This is on my wishlist forever lol
    I just didn't get it because I was waiting some update :smile:

I'd say it's definitely worth getting even without the update. It's one of my favourite apps.
    But it'd be so so so neat if some last bits got implemented (iPad res, pitch and Audioshare import specifically)

• @RUST( i )K said:
    I am over abandonware.

You jinxed it.

• Never used it in a finished project, but have had a lot of fun just messing around with it.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Never used it in a finished project, but have had a lot of fun just messing around with it.

Yeah I have done some really fun kitchen sessions waiting on rides.

There is definitely a performance feel this app.

Hope he updates it.

• @Liquidmantis said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    I am over abandonware.

You jinxed it.

Yup.

Not the first time, not the last.

If I didn't have bad luck, I would have none at all.

• @Poppadocrock
    Thanks for this - looks like Koala to me (I do not own both of these atm).

• @MrBlaschke said:
    @Poppadocrock
    Thanks for this - looks like Koala to me (I do not own both of these atm).

Koala is better except for one important difference: You can edit your sequences in Triggler.
    You cannot do that in Koala. Keep or delete, that's it 🙄