Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

No sound coming from Ivoxel......can anyone help?

Hi I'm having problems recording my own vocals into Ivoxel. Can play the preset voxels no probs and can play them on my Juno Stage and can record vocals into GarageBand, so I know my mic setup works. Audiobus setups I have tried are 'INPUT' - Ivoxel (also tried 'Microphone')....no effects......'OUTPUT' - Speakers..........I have watched the VirSyn YouTube vids and and still no sound when I have recorded vocals. Hope someone has the answer. Set up is Saffire 6 USB sound card into powered hub, powered hub into Ipad via camera connection kit. Mic, Synth and monitors all into Saffire. Thanks in advance if anyone replies.

Comments

• Hi thanks for the reply. Yeah I know that you have to depress a key then record a section then let go. From what I have gathered people use a headset mic directly into the ipad whereas my mic is connected to my sound card and won't pick it up. I have successfully recorded vocal directly into ivoxel using the ipad by itself but ideally wanted my singer to sing thru the mic while I ivoxel the vocals rather than having him hold the ipad in front of him. I,ll try again because there must be something simple I'm overlooking. Thanks again.