Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gear for sale, best online place to sell it? eBay? Reverb?

edited October 2016 in Market Place

Any opinions on the best place to sell used music gear online? I usually go with eBay but I've recently bought some stuff from Reverb.

By the way I am currently selling the following gear if anyone is interested, message me:
Roland TD-9 v2
Akai MPD226
Korg volca beats
DrumKAT EZ
HartWare electronic hi-hat pedal
Yamaha KU100 Electronic Kick Drum Pedal
Korg nanoKontrol (1, better than the 2)

Comments

• kobamoto will trade you a launchpad pro for a novation circuit

• eBay and PayPal have become way less friendly to sellers. I stopped selling with them and use local web market and a rec card. To buy they are still all right, ofc

• What makes the nanoKontrol 1 better than the 2? I've been looking at getting one, mostly just for tactile panning because using dials sucks on the touch screen.

• edited October 2016

@rhcball said:
    kobamoto will trade you a launchpad pro for a novation circuit

damn skippy!!!
    and I'll throw in the warm fuzzy's for free

• @zarv said:
    eBay and PayPal have become way less friendly to sellers. I stopped selling with them and use local web market and a rec card. To buy they are still all right, ofc

what is a rec card?

• @gburks said:
    Any opinions on the best place to sell used music gear online? I usually go with eBay but I've recently bought some stuff from Reverb.

By the way I am currently selling the following gear if anyone is interested, message me:
    Roland TD-9 v2
    Akai MPD226
    Korg volca beats
    DrumKAT EZ
    HartWare electronic hi-hat pedal
    Yamaha KU100 Electronic Kick Drum Pedal
    Korg nanoKontrol (1, better than the 2)

I suggest right here on the forum's market place, it's hustlin and bustlin but you gotta be ready to jump in, jump out, jump back in, and then jump back out :) ..... it's nice to be able to deal with folks you're familiar with imo

• @kobamoto said:
    I suggest right here on the forum's market place, it's hustlin and bustlin but you gotta be ready to jump in, jump out, jump back in, and then jump back out :) ..... it's nice to be able to deal with folks you're familiar with imo

Haha, I NEVER click the Categories button, didn't realize there was a dedicated marketplace topic. Recategorized!