Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drum n'Space Track

edited July 2013 in Creations

I used here AUFX:Space and Ad480pro to give it nice space. Other apps used: AlchemyMobilePro, BeatMaker2, NanoStudio, GlitchBreaks, Magellan
Device: iPhone 5!
Free Download again! Hope you enjoy:

Comments

• Sounds really good!

• Thank you :-D. Normally not my style but why not?!

• Very nice sound...I listened to this through my AKG K702 headphones and the staging and space you got here is very very good..great work man and slick production..

• Thank you! As always it's just mixed with my medium priced sennheiser in-ears ;) So i just trust my ears here. I often think about to master some tracks but i'm too lazy (and no time) to get behind that technique. And i still wait for something that let me record and/or render in 24 or 32 bit on ios. I hate using my laptop and i'm a mobile hardcore. When i play live my sounds they sounds so much better. After render it down it lost so much "body"! I still wonder why there is no app which let me do that. I don't care about data sizes etc. But i'm a bloody beginner so i don't know what i'm taking about but when most apps using an intern 32bit whatever technique is it not possible to render it in 32bit (or at least 24bit). Multi Track DAW seems to can handle 24 bit 96khz but i can't use it inside ios. How i said when i play all sounds together in background it sounds so much better. So i want to have exact this after mixdown... but no way yet :(

• You have the gift..like I said the space and staging of your mixes..not just this one..are really good..when you hear these through referance headphones it sounds very good..nice placement of instruments and you really hear the depth of the reverbs....reverb is so important in all mixes even if its just to create a room space or give a lift to a guitar or synth line...reverb should be used all the time on all tracks..you may not even know there is a reverb there..but the seperation will be noticable on the mix..AUFX Space and AD480 were very much needed for iOS..as far as headphones go you should get the best you can even if it means saving up or sacrifices a piece of gear...I have a few pairs of headphones a pair of Sennhiesers and Bose and the AKG K702's..the AKG's are amazing and give a flat responce..they let you hear sounds in mixes that you never knew were there and let you get as perfect a mix as possible...but they do need a decent headphone amp to drive them...and although they are not cheap they are not the most expensive either and IMHO one of the best refereance headphones in the world..