Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Update

Auria update to version 1.11 with new FX expansion, import from Audio Share menu, new core audio settings and various bug fixes

Comments

• I couldn't get the Audioshare to work. Headin to work, will try when I get home.

• It launches Audioshare, but there's no audio playback in Audioshare. And when pressing the "import to Auria"-button the audio file ends up in Aurias file root directory, not the project dir. Maybe I'm doing something wrong tho. Anyone tried any of the new compressors yet?

• ...who you looking at?

• Lol. I always ask about the plugs but end up just getting em either way, plug-o-holic and appoholic here :(

• @ChrisG - same here; they should go into project folder, but end up in root. Also I multi-selected a few files in AudioShare but it only imported one.

• The AudioShare export/import currently only supports one file at a time.

There seems to be some problem/conflict regarding the audio session, there should indeed be playback available while you select a file in AudioShare to import. I'm currently investigating this issue with the Auria devs.

• OK I went for the new FXpansion plugins... really nice :-)

• HUI control is very iffy. Neither nanoKONTROL2 nor Samson Graphite 49 work at all in any mode except Pro Tools, and only transport and pan controls seem to work there. Solo solo\s both efx returns too, whatever channel you select.