Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Keith McMillen Quneo Midi Controller for sale $150

edited October 2016 in Market Place

perfect condition working great, if interested pm me your offer :)

Comments

• Why don't you like it?

Shall I say, why are you selling it?

What did you use it for in your workflow?

• I've considered selling mine, too. It does well as a performance device, but I was hoping it could also serve as a studio mixer. The sliders are just not accurate enough, however— the assigned parameters jump around quite a bit and you cannot fine tune. I suspected as much when I bought it, and it's hyped as a performance device, so I don't hold it against them.

Plus, taking the time to figure out how you want to use it, and then taking the time to set it up... quite simply takes all your time.

• @aaronpc said:
    I've considered selling mine, too. It does well as a performance device, but I was hoping it could also serve as a studio mixer. The sliders are just not accurate enough, however— the assigned parameters jump around quite a bit and you cannot fine tune. I suspected as much when I bought it, and it's hyped as a performance device, so I don't hold it against them.

Plus, taking the time to figure out how you want to use it, and then taking the time to set it up... quite simply takes all your time.

Not exactly the post the author of this thread would want to see I'm sure..........LOL

• I'm thinking of selling my K-Board. I've used it hardly any times at all, and it just spends its time sitting in the same plastic packaging that I bought it in last December.

• @kobamoto said:

I would love to have that Realistic (Moog) MG-1! I remember when they first appeared at Radio Shack stores back in the day:)

• edited September 2016

@RustiK said:
    Why don't you like it?

Shall I say, why are you selling it?

What did you use it for in your workflow?

actually it's a great controller, infinitely programmable too, kind of simple as you want or as complex as you want kind of thing... I got it because I'm the simple type and wanted the flattest, lightest drumpad controller I could find to use with my iPad and it works wonderfully but I'm gathering funds for either a deep mind 12 or nord A1 and a ciruit.

• @u0421793 said:
    I'm thinking of selling my K-Board. I've used it hardly any times at all, and it just spends its time sitting in the same plastic packaging that I bought it in last December.

those are really great controllers, I was contemplating that myself

• @RustiK said:
    Not exactly the post the author of this thread would want to see I'm sure..........LOL

Yeah. You're right. That came off a bit negative. But I still have it, and still dig it. I just wish I had more time.

• @Dham said:

@kobamoto said:

I would love to have that Realistic (Moog) MG-1! I remember when they first appeared at Radio Shack stores back in the day:)

:)

• Did a live thing recently with one of these and my iPad running AUM, Loopy and a couple synths. Worked great. controlling the AUM faders live is aces.

• Love my QuNeo, if you want an endorsement. Amazingly portable for on the go MPC style jamming. The 3d touch thing is over-hyped... not really the kind of control I'm looking for when I'm playing drums, but its really the most portable MPC on the planet.

Regarding the multiple XY pads... Lately I've been using it as a Launchpad clone to control Ableton, so the four pads-per-pad layout is coming in handy now. Turns the QuNeo into a 64 pad clip launcher.

• @gburks said:
    Regarding the multiple XY pads... Lately I've been using it as a Launchpad clone to control Ableton, so the four pads-per-pad layout is coming in handy now. Turns the QuNeo into a 64 pad clip launcher.

That's neato. I'd forgotten it does that.

• I forgot about that too lol

• @Dham said:

@kobamoto said:

Dham you've got x-ray vision :)

now available for $150

• @kobamoto said:

@Dham said:

@kobamoto said:

Dham you've got x-ray vision :)

now available for $150

Lol! I've lusted over the MG-1 for so long that I see imaginary ones so when I see just a sliver of a real one my Spidey senses start tingling.