Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apps for editing MP3 tags on MP3 files ?

Does anyone know of or have recommendations for an app that will let me set the Artist and Album mp3 tags on an MP3 or M4A file ?

I have recently discovered that I can export my MP3 mixes, send it to a dropbox folder, and have that dropbox folder monitored by the Google Play Music manager and automatically add it to my Google Play music library on my phone (I'm not lucky enough to have an iPhone, only an iPad), so i can listen to them easily in the car, all seamless and wireless - no iTunes or PC - WAHEY
Only problem I've now got is that the music library uses the MP3 tags to identify the files in the player.

is there an app that will let me edit these tags on my iPad before I send them to dropbox ?

Comments