Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My new song, "Natural"!

Enjoy the listening and have a fantastic week!

Dimitri.

Comments

• It was composed, recorded and mixed in Auria Pro. For the electric guitar and bass, AmpKit. For the Brazilian cavaco and the classical guitar, just Auria's built-in reverb. There is a very subtle pad I programmed with FabFilter Twin 2, and the percussion is a few time-stretched loops.

• P.S.: It got ten "likes" in less than an hour, but it was all those spammers with their fake profiles... Pfff.

• P.S.: it seems it's always the same type of "get more views" spam. Seriously? Does someone fall for this?

• I apparently have lots of beautiful female fans from Russia as well. I just ignore it.

This song reminds me of zappa for some reason (consider it a compliment). Nice bass solo.

• @mrufino1 said:

This song reminds me of zappa for some reason (consider it a compliment). Nice bass solo.

I do, and thank you very much!

• I get certain 'Eumir Deodato' vibes from this :)

• edited September 2016

The spammers are my biggest (only) fans! Nice piece, as always, @theconnactic !

• edited September 2016

@Samu said:
    I get certain 'Eumir Deodato' vibes from this :)

One of my influences for sure, along with Egberto Gismonti and Hermeto Paschoal!

• @funjunkie27 said:
    The spammers are my biggest (only) fans! Nice piece, as always, @theconnactic !

How can they be able to send spammy likes just moments after the song is posted? That always baffled me.

Thank you very much.

• There must be some automation built in. Annoying!

• The Internet is a strange place.

• Indeed! But also amazes me the poor control Soundcloud has over its own platform, so this rather old problem remains essentially unaddressed.

About the bass solo, @mrufino1, I forgot to mention it's just my cheap Condor bass and the Apogee line in: I turned off AmpKit for it to allow for more dinamic range.

• @theconnactic said:
    Indeed! But also amazes me the poor control Soundcloud has over its own platform, so this rather old problem remains essentially unaddressed.

About the bass solo, @mrufino1, I forgot to mention it's just my cheap Condor bass and the Apogee line in: I turned off AmpKit for it to allow for more dinamic range.

The right notes and feel count more than the type of bass, although I know you know that so it was a general statement. I know many bassists with fancy equipment and no gigs...that's fine, because I like doing gigs...ha!

The bass definitely sounded appropriate for the style.

• edited September 2016

Yes, likewise! In fact I also have a fancier one, but I found the Condor more comfortable for improvised stuff. Thank you again!