Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video from Doug..Cubasis 2 New MICROLOGUE Synth The BIG Soundtest Demo for iPad

Some awesome sounds with this new update

Comments

• I agree, Doug, some awesome new sounds in there! Thanks!
    (love the outro music by the way! ;) )

• Yep often forget this synth exists

• This is a totally flipping awesome synth..... Almost like a wet dream come true........... Almost!........ ;)

• Good sounds. I'm looking forward more to your forthcoming functionality videos. How to get the best out of this app, will be an inspiration.

• LFSLFS
    edited September 2016

Thanks for the special Micrologue Cubasis 2 feature video, Doug! As usual, great work!

We love Micrologue ourselves very much (that's why we've decided to give it a refresh with Cubasis 2) and are glad you and our users do too!

For those who want to hear more of the new Micrologue presets:

The media player on the Cubasis 2 website (www.steinberg.net/cubasis) includes 30 short demos out of the 76 newly added Micrologue presets you'll find in Cubasis 2.

When searching these sounds from within Cubasis' MediaBay, you'll find preview phrases for all of them (same for the other instruments) to find some inspiration which preset to choose to layout new tunes, or when adding new tracks for your songs.

Make also sure to use the Modwheel when fiddling around with the new Micrologue 2 presets, since these will dramatically changes the sounds. Automation support helps to record Modwheel changes on the fly.

Again, big thanks Doug for giving the Micrologue preset refresh an extra video feature, greatly appreciated!

Best,
    Lars

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    I agree, Doug, some awesome new sounds in there! Thanks!
    (love the outro music by the way! ;) )

Yes it's awesome ;-)

• edited September 2016

Doug sir, no disrespect intended, but sometimes watching you gleefully blast through a favorite synth is like watching a starving man locked overnight in a Donut factory! You can hear the joy on your fingers.

• edited September 2016

I love what Doug does, but it astounds me that many devs and companies do not really promote their products.

Yes some do. Yes more are getting in on the act, but it's still almost impossible to get to hear or see the benefits of many apps (I obviously don't mean this aimed at Cubasis as the app is promoted).

So I tip my hat to Doug and wish him all the success in the world. So devs, if you can't or won't get your stuff out there, Dougs your man :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I love what Doug does, but it astounds me that many devs and companies do not really promote their products.

Yes some do. Yes more are getting in on the act, but it's still almost impossible to get to hear or see the benefits of many apps (I obviously don't mean this aimed at Cubasis as the app is promoted).

So I tip my hat to Doug and wish him all the success in the world. So devs, if you can't or won't get your stuff out there, Dougs your man :)

^^^ this.