Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Algoriddim DJay 2 is out!

DJay 2 on AppStore

Also, though it doesn't actually say in the description that it supports Audiobus, it indeed does support Input Slot only

Comments

• Ug, nice feature set, and I liked DJay... but they kept the silly turntables that waste all that real estate, and they're even worse with the graphics added to them. Is there anything that makes this update a must-have? How are the onboard effects, and looping?

• Yeah, I was a little bummed to see there's still no way to access say EQ an EFX at the same time. They really need seperate panes for all those functions instead of them all sharing the same little panel. I'll stick with Traktor I think, just feels more forward thinking and better use of the touch interface on the iPad.

• Don't like some of the UI feature set, but where features all the reviews I have read so far put it ahead of the rest in this area. To be quite honest it's a vast improvement over the DJay .

• I think we're simply not the market for this app, however it's improved, the killer flaws remain the same :(

• edited July 2013

there's a waveform view that is much better than staring at the silly turntables.

the effects and looping are damn awesome imo, in some cases better than traktor. overall it's a worthy upgrade if you liked djay 1.

• Hows the beatmatching/syncing?

I know experienced djays dont care for that but for trying out remixes, total time saver which is why I like Traktor and Soundtrends.

• The waveform view is a nice feature and the looping works nice with it

• thanks @hypothetical. I really liked the effects and looping in djay 1, maybe i'll check this out if the waveform view not only looks better but is more practical...