Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jussi Vocal Synth is live (US West Coast)

$4.99 IOS intro price
$12.99 AU/VST intro price

Going to test it in AUM right quick.

Comments

• Not here in the UK, yet. Will keep a lookout.

• Current price is discounted.

• Sweet AU, need it ;)

• Just got this, and sounding really, really good under AUM.

• I know I will be smiling the whole day making silly noises :D

• edited September 2016

Fun little super simple thing. Nicely designed. And really for the AU world. Happy to have it, but I think the updated HOWL is also worth a serious look in this realm, more options AND AB.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Fun little super simple thing. Nicely designed. And really for the AU world. Happy to have it, but I think the updated HOWL is also worth a serious look in this realm, more options AND AB.

>

Jussi and HOWL Run together under AUM, with HOWL via AudioBus and through an effect of your choice it's a fun combo.

• This is as good a time as any to look at Klevgrand's WEEEL! video one more time
    https://klevgrand.se/products/weeel/

Always good for a smile and great inspiration for upcoming JUSSI concerts. :)

• @Reid said:
    This is as good a time as any to look at Klevgrand's WEEEL! video one more time

One of the best product demo videos of all time...totally accurate, too.

• @Reid said:

What's making the vocal sound? I want one whatever it is.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Reid said:

I thought it was the pre-alpha version of Jussi.

• Jussi Vocale Synth is fuckin' awesome!!

So easy to handle, but sounds so good...

Instabuy all musiclovers!

• First, PressIt. Now, Jussi. Gotta love those Swedes!

• @TozBourne said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Reid said:

I thought it was the pre-alpha version of Jussi.

Is it? Wow, sounds different to the vids I've seen of that. I'll have to get it if it is.

• Nice post on YT of someone having fun with Jussi...

• I really like it. Used some chords on a track earlier, and you couldnt really tell it was a vocal synth, but it sounded fantastic. I'll buy from these guys as long as they're producing.

• So good. Thanks to @jakoB_haQ for the heads up and his demo.

• Driving this with SP Pro and getting some beautiful
    Here Come The Warm Jets sounds.
    What a great app!

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Driving this with SP Pro and getting some beautiful
    What a great app!

How are you doing that? I can't get them to connect. I don't see an option in sp pro and link edition doesn't show it, is there a place for settings on jussi and I'm missing it?

• @mrufino1 said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    What a great app!

How are you doing that? I can't get them to connect. I don't see an option in sp pro and link edition doesn't show it, is there a place for settings on jussi and I'm missing it?

@mrufino1 said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    What a great app!

I am running Jussi in AUM.
    It is my understanding that MIDI in is not functional if you use Jussi in standalone mode.

• Sorry, first time I requested a refund. Im on ipad 4, some crackles besides the very limited use of the sound.

• edited September 2016

Love the sounds ... I'm experiencing crackles too (iPad 4 )especially when using Soundpism pro any tips ? I'm have them both running in AUM --edit-- actually it just crackles even when played by itself on its own keyboard .

• I don't have AUM but this app does not seem to work well with an iPad 4 as an au. In Cubasis, notes get stuck and there is crackling. In Garageband the notes turn to beeps and can get stuck as well. On an iPad Air 2 this works fine an an au in both apps and does not experience any of the problems.

• edited September 2016

Ah, I guess I don't have the means to use sp with it, the only au host I have is garageband and soundprism wasnt seeing it.

Edit : never mind, got it. In advanced preferences there's an option to use with other apps, now it works.

• @studioAB said:
    I don't have AUM but this app does not seem to work well with an iPad 4 as an au. In Cubasis, notes get stuck and there is crackling. In Garageband the notes turn to beeps and can get stuck as well. On an iPad Air 2 this works fine an an au in both apps and does not experience any of the problems.

Thanks ... Ok I guess I need to get new iPad ☺️ Cool app though

• I purchased Jussi!

• @puppychumful said:
    I purchased Jussi!

Everybody should have Jussi!

Perhaps an Jussi contest then - who's the best Jussi soundmaker...

• @ErrkaPetti said:
    Everybody should have Jussi!

I believe in Jussi! "Onward Jussi soldiers."