Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - The Most Popular Musicians on Tour This Fall (Top 50)

The Most Popular Musicians on Tour This Fall (Top 50)

I came across this lengthy slide show (Thanks, Microsoft!) of the most popular musicians on tour this fall.

Which artist(s), if any, would you like to see?

It's only fair that I go first...Red Hot Chili Peppers

Comments

• Uh...after 21 slides I just gave up.
    I saw Television play last Saturday; I'm set.

• who the ... is Drake? :)

• McCartney comes in at ten, pretty good for a guy who died fifty years ago.

• If speakers are involved I am not.

• Another "greatest living rock star" like Kanye West? :D

Many bands I'd love to see (like The White Stripes) don't exist anymore :( So, I'd say the Rolling Stones - always wanted to see them performing live

• @yug said:

Another "greatest living rock star" like Kanye West? :D

Many bands I'd love to see (like The White Stripes) don't exist anymore :( So, I'd say the Rolling Stones - always wanted to see them performing live

+1 on The White Stripes

With your avatar, I have to ask...What do you think of Prophets of Rage?

• I guess Pomplamoose is not touring. :(

• @NoiseHorse said:
    I guess Pomplamoose is not touring. :(

At least you have a new live album. https://www.patreon.com/natalydawn

• Carpenter Brut and Ghost are playing together. That's pretty cool.

• edited September 2016

Karen Carpenter and David Sylvian in a piano bar, most likely in Tokyo. Duets of Leonard Cohen songs only.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Karen Carpenter and David Sylvian in a piano bar, most likely in Tokyo. Duets of Leonard Cohen songs only.

I want to make a joke so bad, but I don't want to discourage anyone from posting because they mistook jokes for judgment.

• edited September 2016

@telecharge said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I want to make a joke so bad, but I don't want to discourage anyone from posting because they mistook jokes for judgment.

We can probably take it. There might be some crying in the bathroom, but it won't be the first time...but seriously, it would take some mixing, but their voices together could be something. I'm thinking 'Sisters of Mercy' or 'Chelsea Hotel #2'.

• edited September 2016

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    There might be some crying in the bathroom, but it won't be the first time...

^^

• edited September 2016

@rhcball said:
    McCartney comes in at ten, pretty good for a guy who died fifty years ago.

>

Ah yes, it's Billy Campbell. So lucky that he could also write songs. Some might even say _better _songs.

• @Nkersov said:

@rhcball said:
    McCartney comes in at ten, pretty good for a guy who died fifty years ago.

>

Ah yes, it's Billy Campbell. So lucky that he could also write songs. Some might even say _better _songs.

I'll never stop supporting the Paul is Dead theory.

• @rhcball said:
    I'll never stop supporting the Paul is Dead theory.

>

Indeed. How else can one explain 'C-Moon' and 'The Frog Chorus.'

• @telecharge said:

Frankly speaking, it's not the same w/o Zack. After Zack and then Chris Cornell, I can say I don't like the new vocals at all

• I don't know about the Top 50, but I would love to see these Bottom 50. Sadly, with little ones at home, I can't really afford to go to a concert, nor find the time. :(

Testament
    Megadeth(Dave)
    Death Angel
    Exodus
    Overkill
    Hatchet
    Warbringer
    Black Fast
    Mortillery
    Cripper
    The DollyrotsExumer
    Fog of War
    Game Over
    SkeletonWitch
    Sturgill Simpson
    Sodom
    Kreator

• @yug said:

@telecharge said:

Frankly speaking, it's not the same w/o Zack. After Zack and then Chris Cornell, I can say I don't like the new vocals at all

I Concur, the vocals of POR are really not any good at all. Classic Rage is sooo gooood though.......

• @High5denied said:
    I don't know about the Top 50, but I would love to see these Bottom 50. Sadly, with little ones at home, I can't really afford to go to a concert, nor find the time. :(

Believe it or not, Megadeth is in the top 50, as is Slipknot, Volbeat, Korn, and FFDP. Sabbath is doing another reunion tour as well.

• @High5denied said:

@yug said:

I Concur, the vocals of POR are really not any good at all. Classic Rage is sooo gooood though.......

I'm with you guys on this. Chuck D and B-Real are hip hop legends, but this supergroup just doesn't gel.

• @telecharge said:

Which artist(s), if any, would you like to see?

Most of my favourites have died, so for the resurrection:

Gong with Daevid Allen
    The Bonzos with Viv Stanshall
    and Motorhead with Lemmy.

Or I might just go and see The Fall who are still alive.

• Are there no fans here of The Chainsmokers, Steve Aoki, or M83?

• I had hoped this would be better attended, but that's the way the Cubasis cookie crumbles.

Thanks to all who replied. I'll definitely be checking some of these names.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

.....doing a dissonant version of Klaatu's, 'Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft' for the encore.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Uh...after 21 slides I just gave up.
    I saw Television play last Saturday; I'm set.

I see what you did there.

• edited September 2016

I'd go see M83. Saw the Cure this year. They were surprisingly good. 2.5 hours with lots of extended noisey psychedelic jams (as ever) as well as plenty of time for the hit parade.

• @syrupcore said:
    I'd go see M83. Saw the Cure this year. They were surprisingly good. 2.5 hours with lots of extended noisey psychedelic jams (as ever) as well as plenty of time for the hit parade.

Sounds like a great show.

I'm just surprised to see so few electronic music fans given the reason most of us are here. I'm careful not to say "EDM," as that has upset some in the past.