Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Pro not launching in Audiobus - iOS 10

edited September 2016 in Support and Feedback

Hi,

Not sure what is the reason, but after I upgraded my iPad Pro to iOS 10, when I started Audiobus and choose Auria Pro as input, click "Tap to launch" it starts Auria, but neither Audiobus is selectable there, nor Audiobus menu is available and when I switch back to Audiobus it still shows as Auria is snoozed and I need to tap to launch again (even Auria is launched already). Seems like no connection. I tried to reboot the device (as it helped when I had similar problem when I upgraded to iOS 9), but still no success.

Anyone knows a fix for that please?

Comments

• I think you're going to have to wait for an update to Auria. There's a post on their forum saying not to update to ios10.

• Not sure if it's connected or not but just thought I'd mention that I also have an Auria launching issue in Audiobus using 9.3.5.

My setup (booted from preset) was 3 channels in AB:
    1. 8 AUM AB outputs into one Auria
    2. 8 Auria Subgroup outputs into one AUM
    3. 'Open' AUM channel of whatever AB:IAA stuff I wanted to go into AUM

No matter what order I boot things, when I load Auria, Audiobus resets back to a blank state and I have to reload the preset. You cansee it happening immediately in Audiobus's transport bar and on the Audiobus Remote screen. If I reload the preset and keep going without closing the apps it'll work on the second attempt.

Maybe connected with above problem, maybe not.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    I think you're going to have to wait for an update to Auria. There's a post on their forum saying not to update to ios10.

Thanks, Bianca, I think I missed that info from Auria. Let's hope the update comes soon and solves the issue!