Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Signal level in input

Hi everybody,
I use in input jamup to plug my instrument and voice, korg ims-20 and korg koassillator and loopy in output. There is a way to control the signal of the apps going into the loopy ? I need something like a mixer to control the volume of the apps that are higher or lower than i need so I always have to control anytime the single track in loopy but it is very uncomfortable. moreover When i play instrument and voice there is a problem of volume of my instrument (doublebass)that is higher than loop recorded.

Thank a lot to all :)

Comments

• What hardware interface are you using to get your bass and voice signal onto the iPad? Most decent USB audio interfaces have gain control to adjust the signal level coming in.

If you are using a basic adapter like the iRig and/or the iPad's onboard mic for voice, you will need to adjust the input gain in JamUp itself.

• @ Jesse_ohio Thanks for your answer

I use

Ipad 4

Roland ua22 duo capture audiocdevice (mic and doublebass)

Fbc 1010 pedal midi controller

I use in input of audiobus : jamup to catch signal of instrument and mic, korg ikoassillator, korg ims-20 or rythm pad. About bass signal I have gain in audio device, gain in jamup, in loopy i can control signal track by track but i didn't find a general control of it. anyway i'll try better to see what happen. The other problem is control of volume of korg koassillator, there's no gain control in setting of the app and it play very high when recorded in loopy so i still have to controll this volume into the track of loopy.

That's why i was looking ffor a function in audiobus to set volume of the app in input. Do you or somebody else know if there is in audiobus ?

• Audiobus has no adjustments of any kind. Every gain adjustment must done either with hardware or in app.

• Thank you for information :-)