Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2 Short Tracks: Having a little fun with a forthcoming update

edited September 2016 in Creations

Been testing a new update for an iOS app and kind of liked these two tracks and thought i'd share:
Track 1:
https://soundcloud.com/policarpo-wood/we-sell-the-moment-mixdown

Track 2:
https://soundcloud.com/policarpo-wood/we-become-that-whichmixdown

I think new and existing owners will be really happy with what the dev has accomplished with the update :)

Comments

• Some interesting sounds and patterns in these. Cubasis 2 by any chance?

• Thanks...no...it's something else...

• Gestrument ??

• @echoopera can't decide if you're a tease or a tart :)

Like the snippets, especially the second. As they might be many things (and that in itself is instructive as regards the prolixity of our available applications) I am going to imagine that they were constructed with an app that I would like to see further improved/simplified/made more accessible for the rest of us: Cream

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @echoopera can't decide if you're a tease or a tart :)

Like the snippets, especially the second. As they might be many things (and that in itself is instructive as regards the prolixity of our available applications) I am going to imagine that they were constructed with an app that I would like to see further improved/simplified/made more accessible for the rest of us: Cream

Hahah...not trying to be a tart...but just wanted to share since i'm really happy with how things are progressing. It's all sample based fwiw.

• Wow great. Like the second especially too. Don't really care what it is, just as long as it comes out soon!

• fugue machine

• @aaronpc said:
    fugue machine

That was my guess too.

• Nice tracks. Effective tactic. :)