Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

For Lovers of the Sampling Artform

1235»

Comments

• rs7000

@kobamoto said:

Lotsa fun! :smiley:

This is my little gold digging utility

Thanks for sharing that, the Zoom will be perfect for turning my old iPhone5 into a field recorder.

• @kobamoto said:

Great video, and shows how great Falcon is.

• @kobamoto said:

what are the little hammer actuators they are controlling to hammer against metal objects? that’s cool

• edited February 2020

^^ don’t know whether they’re using these particular actuators but these kits are a good way into it.

https://dadamachines.com/product-category/dadamachines/automat-toolkit/

• @kobamoto said:

It’s funny how time clarifies and amplifies the quiet charm of this tune.

• edited May 2020

@Häxanäx said:

rs7000

@kobamoto said:

Thanks for sharing that, the Zoom will be perfect for turning my old iPhone5 into a field recorder.

Do we have a kind of adapter for using these mics with usbC ? I have a rode ixy, I like it but I fear obsolescence since it has an 8 pin lightning port for iPhone.

• @eross said:

@kobamoto said:

what are the little hammer actuators they are controlling to hammer against metal objects? that’s cool

Probably solenoids. These could be controlled by CV with the proper board in between.

• @Yalexein said:

@Häxanäx said:

rs7000

@kobamoto said:

Do we have a kind of adapter for using these mics with usbC ? I have a rode ixy, I like it but I fear obsolescence since it has an 8 pin lightning port for iPhone.

I think Belkin makes makes some female Lightning to male USB-C adapters tho I’ve never used one so can’t say if it’d work. Would make the iXY stick out like a bit of cornstalk probably electric tape the two together.