Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Now we have LINK - here's a free Reason Refill

edited September 2016 in Creations

For any Reason users, here's a free Refill of found sounds..

To download go to you tube and click the 'link' .

Comments

• Thanks for sharing, I really love the sounds you made. Don't have reason, but really enjoyed the track.
    If you don't mind, what did you record it with and what FX did you use to treat the sound? Done On iPad?

• edited September 2016

Hi @soundklinik, thanks. ALL the sounds were recorded with my Tascam portable recorder (dr100 mk2).. The FX are in Reason..except there's more than just reverb, delay and chorus going on. Reason is a complete virtual studio with synths, drum machines and Samplers..

Therefore I can load into the sampler an oil drum hit (for example) loop it, add some filter mod, pitch it up or down then put it thru some reverb then a delay unit and compressor and before you know it the original oil drum hit is spacey pad.. That can be saved as an instrument. There are 40 instruments in this refill - drums, basses, pads and sfx etc all made from found sounds.

• Awesome Enviromental Sound Design. Good work! Definitely be using those.

• Thankyou @o_imseng, I enjoy making just as much as using sounds.. I've been field recording for a couple of years now and coupled with my other passion 'samplers' makes for great results.. Reason does a good job of taking found sounds a step further.

Cheers, enjoy.

• @RUncELL said:
    Thankyou @o_imseng, I enjoy making just as much as using sounds.. I've been field recording for a couple of years now and coupled with my other passion 'samplers' makes for great results.. Reason does a good job of taking found sounds a step further.

Cheers, enjoy.

Oh yes it does.