Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Acorn masterkey 49

I own the above mentioned midi keyboard controller usb powered ,however when i upgraded to (9.35 )a box appeared saying that this accessory uses to much power , message appears on an( ipad3 -30pin) and an (ipadair2 Lightning) Im sure the keyboard is fine , is anyone else experiencing this problem or can give me a heads up on this issue ,thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hadn't heard of that one, but the solution would just be to get one of those $10 - $15 powered USB hubs from Plugable or similar. There's probably quite a few MIDI controllers in the 49-key and up size that require external power of some kind.

• What wattage will cover most devices? I bought a powered hub and some devices won't charge and some will. I don't think all powered hubs are the same. Maybe one should look for the same wattage and the computer its plugged into? Would love to hear a clarification on this and get one hub once and for all that works! thanks...

• Are you still using the same USB lead? I used to get that message with my Edirol, but it went when I swapped to a shorter cable.

• Thanks for your suggestions folks,the cable is 4' long,should it be shorter?, and which USB powered hub would do the job,-again I appreciate any help with this problem.

• @Greenie said:
    Thanks for your suggestions folks,the cable is 4' long,should it be shorter?, and which USB powered hub would do the job,-again I appreciate any help with this problem.

That's about the length of the one I was using - I swapped to half that and it worked.