Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sequencing MIDI Controller

Hey guys, haven't posted up for quite a while and wanted to share my latest project. It's a diy midi controller with some cool features. Hope you enjoy, I know I am going to play the hell out of this thing.

Comments

• Wow. That is awesome work!

Do you own the printer in the YouTube description?

• Excellent, thank you for sharing.
    I admire people like you that can create these midi controllers and sequencers...and sequencers especially.
    They are just amazing :)
    GREAT job.

• Thanks guys! @syrupcore I do own that printer. It is amazing.

• Wow that's way more nerd awesome. Would love to see a 'how I built it' behind the scenes. And/or a photo of the printed parts alone. My soldering skills top out at fixing cables but I still love this sort of stuff. Quite a lot of admiration for it.

• Did you prototype how you wanted the sequencer to work in something like Mobmuplat or just start hacking the arduino?

• Looks cool. I was thinking of doing something like this, except with more buttons and knobs. How much did it cost for you? Excluding the printer and printing materials ofc(those i can access)

• @syrupcore I had already built a previous version so a lot of it was based on the code I wrote for the original. But yeah, when I built that one it was just hacking away in arduino trying to figure stuff out.

@ToMess I had a lot of the parts already, but it would be probably around $70 to buy all the parts new. I forgot to mention in the video that it also uses a multiplexer, but those are only like $5.

• Woa, I peeked at the links under the video but somehow added it up to be a lot more than $70 in my mind. I got to $60 with the linked parts but then figured the pots, extra buttons, lights... must be thousands. :) Every time I check into this thread it seems to get more impressive!