Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Unexpected Gadget update? waiting...and waiting....

When I went to launch Gadget this afternoon I saw that the icon had the greyed-out clock appearance as if updating. There is no new update listed for me in the App Store since the recent 2.5.6. But that clock icon is absolutely crawling. It's been nearly 4 hours and it's only about 25% done. Patience, I know. But I'd like to know what's going on- is anyone else getting this update or know about it? I want to get back to music sometime tonight, but it doesn't look promising at this rate.

Comments

• Please Start Yours ipad tagein.

• @Bartlinux said:
    Please Start Yours ipad tagein.

Done. Now the update icon has reset to the beginning...oh well, more waiting....

• Oh And delete And Download Again?

• @amarok said:
    When I went to launch Gadget this afternoon I saw that the icon had the greyed-out clock appearance as if updating. There is no new update listed for me in the App Store since the recent 2.5.6. But that clock icon is absolutely crawling. It's been nearly 4 hours and it's only about 25% done. Patience, I know. But I'd like to know what's going on- is anyone else getting this update or know about it? I want to get back to music sometime tonight, but it doesn't look promising at this rate.

It happen sometimes not only with Gadget. SImply cancel it and update it again and usually things go faster.