Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Play MOGGs on iOS

Is there any app that can natively play MOGG files?

Comments

• I've never heard of a MOGG file, I thought you had misspelt Moog.

• MOGG stands for Multi Ogg (I presume), it's a multitrack ogg file. Audacity, on desktops, can read them.
    It's a way to play STEMs.

• edited September 2016

Yeah, I looked it up after it was clear I had misunderstood!

• @ecstaticax said:
    MOGG stands for Multi Ogg (I presume), it's a multitrack ogg file. Audacity, on desktops, can read them.
    It's a way to play STEMs.

Reaper reads them as well. I believe it anak exports them because it was the DAW that was used to prepare the tracks for the guitar hero games.

• i put 'MOGG support' on the gadget feature request wish list, it's in this cubicle, feel free to annotate or add your own.

• The rock band MOGG's are extensive, you can find all of the stems to all of the songs used on the game. It's kind of an eye opener for production, the individual tracks often sound kind of rough around the edges, or eq'd weird, but then you play them all together and you have bohemian rhapsody...